Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Tamale Assault Lands Florida Woman Behind Bars

I just had to post this. Forgive me

Wanton Tamale Assault Lands Florida Woman Behind Bars

Meet Adyan Sanchez.

The Florida woman was arrested Saturday morning for domestic battery after allegedly assaulting her boyfriend with a plate of tamales. Sanchez, 30, told cops that she tossed the corn-based projectiles at her boyfriend after he called her a “bitchâ€

[quote]she tossed the corn-based projectiles at her boyfriend...

...deputies responded to a 911 call from the Bradenton home shared by the couple. Upon their arrival, officers found the alleged victim, Roberto Olvera, with “tamale sauce all over his pants.â€
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Now are we sure it was bitch and not puta? There is alot of weird things that are used as projectiles or weapons. We have had one call dispatched in my district where the man was armed with a coconut. Then you have poeple who want a police report because a person cast a voodoo spell on them. I think I might just start keeping notes on bizarre situations and calls. It may make for some funny reading.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Now are we sure it was bitch and not puta? There is alot of weird things that are used as projectiles or weapons. We have had one call dispatched in my district where the man was armed with a coconut. Then you have poeple who want a police report because a person cast a voodoo spell on them. I think I might just start keeping notes on bizarre situations and calls. It may make for some funny reading.
    It's a shame we need to take officers time for incidences like this. Wouldn't you think?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    It's a shame we need to take officers time for incidences like this. Wouldn't you think?
    I agree but on many of them officers do have to respond to and at least give them an incident number. In Miami Dade County police go on 911 medical calls with a few exceptions where they can't really do anything first aid wise and it is not life threatening. One day a 911 call came in for a hamster bite. The child's mother had to be told that there was no need for fire rescue to respond and no medical attention was needed if the child's tetnas vaccination was up to date. Kids calling 911 because they can't go to a friend's house becasue they are grounded is one you get in the summer when kids are bored. The absolutely funnies one I ever heard was when a young child called 911 that the parents were doing something bad in their room and making funny noises. The dispatcher couldn't hep but laugh when that one was dispatched. Officers had to go to that residence. Then you have the weird calls for dead animals found that were used in sacrifices from people who practice santaria or voodoo. Years ago they used to find animals like that as well as blood that was used in spells at the immigration office in Miami on 79th St. They would do this for luck in obtaining their greencard. At 5 am a person would be out there cleaning it all up. Security has increased greatly and you don't see much anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)