The Constitution of the United States, George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist Papers

all of these people and items have guided this country through thick and thin at least until George Bush Sr., Bill Clinton, and Jorge Boosh took command

Main Entry: sov·er·eign·ty
a: supreme power especially over a body politic b: freedom from external control : autonomy c: controlling influence

So Heres the question of the day America:

Who in the HE _ _ does George Bush think he is and why in the HE _ _ do you permit him to tamper with our Nations sovereignty

SPP
NAFTA
CAFTA
NAFTA SUPER HIGHWAY
North American Union

Say What... what is the matter with you Americans... you feel betrayed but you havent pushed for Treason and Sedition charges against this man

Let me ask you another question:

Who the hell is the National Camber of Commerce and what kind of power did they give themselves ... did you give them power over our borders? I didnt.. did you, or you.

Little men with money did .. and you think it's OK it doesnt effect you... maybe not; maybe you dont care.... do you have children, grand children

Hmmmmm ... you might want to think that one through.

It's time for Bush, Pelosi, Reid etc. etc. re-read their job description and show me where authority is given to these wacko's to tamper with our sovereignty...

Did The Congress give you the Authority?
Did The Senate give you the Authority?
Did The Supreme Court give you the Authority?
Did The American People give you the Authority?

again.. the question to ask these corrupt individuals and organizations: Are you tampering with our Nations sovereignty?

and if so... who gave you the power to do so (as you say this) you need to look them straight in the eyes and let them know you mean business.

Who Should you be asking

President Bush
"Any one Else connected to NAFTA, CAFTA
Gov. Perry (OKed) the Nafta Super Highway to cut through Texas
The US Chamber of Commerce
Congress
Senate
any and all CFR members and affiliates

any and all companys that hold talks behind closed doors in referance to any and all of the above; that includes the CEO and all board members.

I am sure there are many, many more I am missing... but every single person involved needs to be charged with Treason / Sedition, Pending a Federal Trial during a time of war "As Bush Says".

It's a pretty simple question

Are you tampering with our Nations sovereignty?

Maybe they need to be reminded of the punishment for Treason and Sedition during a time of war!

I need to bring this up again:

The Constitution of the United States, George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist Papers.

All of these people and items listed above are tremendously smarter than the mentally handicapped ex-drunk President we have (actually, maybe he should start drinking again) so he would make wiser decisions. President Bush has been a disaster for America and all of these organizations that have been waiting for the right nut case to come along so thay could push this new World Order crap and hey, Georgie likes it... "I am sure there will be a pay off for him in the very near future"

Hell... most of you people havent figured out that 100,000 acres of land that Bush bought in South America would profit immencly with a free trade agreement or a North American Union... Duh .... Put the Pill Bottles down.. it's time to come out of the self / medically induced comma

It's time for the Tea Party and I am one P.O.ed American ... I am trying to figure out what your problem is America

Are you planning on following Jorge Boosh over the cliff screaming USA, USA all the way to the bottom ... GOD Bless you for your loyalty for one of the most corrupt individuals in the United States History

~ The authority of government lies entirely and irrevocably within the Body of The Whole, "We The People".

AB7 out