Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo appearance on Fox News in support of Romney

It was mentioned by usanevada in another thread that Rep. Tom Tancredo had appeared on Fox News yesterday. If anyone has a link to a video of that appearance, I would truly appreciate that person posting such a link.

Also, Delta7757 mentioned in a separate thread that Rep. Tancredo had said yesterday that he believed that McCain and Huckabee would grant amnesty. If that interview was separate from the Fox News appearance, I would also very much appreciate someone posting a link to a video of that interview.

Did not see it but my guess is Tom has chosen the LEAST WORSE of the 3- I am afraid that if Romney is elected and is really a economic republican(though in the long run illegal immigration destroys economy but it does get a few fat cats a little richer in their personal accounts while costing the rest of us) republican who will call it"guest worker" and remember you heard it here first.Guest Worker will become the new amnesty buzz word-no fines,no touchbacks JUST visas or have them sign some paper which lets them stay.