Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo Going to Newark on Monday

This just in from www.americafirst2008.com:

Tom Tancredo will be on the steps of City Hall in Newark to lead a rally this coming Monday at 1pm.

Many other American patriots will be there. I hope that if you live in the NYC area that you will make it. I am taking the day off from work.

This shows a lot of leadership from Tom Tancredo and Bay Buchanan, the campaign manager. They are taking this struggle to the people who are experiencing the pain of this illegal immigration, not just being talking heads on TV.

One thing I hope happens that FAIR and other lawyers get together and sue the mayor, the city and the governor of NJ for this terrible loss. It won't bring back those murdered, but it perhaps it will end the lawlessness of these amnesty mayors and governors.

Hope to see you there. I will report back Monday night, but I am sure this will be well covered on TV

Paul Streitz

www.americafirst2008.com

amfirst@optonline.net

Wow, nice to see some leaders on the scene, so to speak, at the place where the real fight is taking place in our country.

Wish I could be there.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar

I will be in NYC but I can't get off... I'd love to be there!

Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Thanks for posting this information

Thanks for posting this information.

PLEASE do not let me miss it when he comes to Georgia!!!!!!!!! :P :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey Tancredo Fans, Tom's website is getting hacked today. Supposedly from some Turkish hackers who took over his front page - but as we know, it could be any kook who lives here in the good ole USA. It looks like his IT guy has it under control as it's down right now for the second time that I'm aware of.

Anyway, we need God's protection around Tom tomorrow - and every day - when he goes to the press conference. Things are getting a little crazy out there.