Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo Podcast about Hazelton

Thank you for posting. It really made my day. Tom is the only canidate that will get my vote and money

so, if in fact it is illegal for a city or county to pass any laws or ordinances against illegals, then it must be illegal to pass laws in favor of illegals...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    so, if in fact it is illegal for a city or county to pass any laws or ordinances against illegals, then it must be illegal to pass laws in favor of illegals...
    ... one would think so. But our laws and rational thinking ARE IGNORED when it comes to illegal aliens!!!

TANCREDO FOR PRESIDENT IN 2008!!!! The man who will put a STOP to this INSANITY...AND CORRUPTION!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tancredo OR Hunter look fine to me -- better than any. A duel ticket would be awesome .. .how do we get them there??