Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo Talks Immigration

Tancredo Talks Immigration
    Saturday, October 20, 2007

By Tyler Brace

Monday, October 15, Republican Presidential candidate Tom Tancredo addressed students, professors, and local residents at the Hinman Forum in the Rockefeller Center. Before his speech even began, everyone in attendance rose to recite the Pledge of Allegiance. This was to be the first of several aspects of Tancredo’s speech that seemed to differ from the norm.
    The overarching theme of the Colorado congressman’s speech was immigration, particularly illegal immigration he referred to as a “phenomenonâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I love Tom Tancredo. I heard all the candidates speak on C-Span 2 last night. His was the most rousing. He had multiple standing ovations and hollers of approval. As he progresses and gets good feedback, he becomes bolder and bolder. Bless his American patriot heart.

He was speaking at the Family Research Conference for the Presidential Candidates.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I love Tom Tacredo, Ron Paul and Duncan Hunter....

We need ALL of them in the WHITE house.

Then Bush and HIS traitor adminstration can go and help them in mexico.

Proud to be an AMERICAN