Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo wins one: No-show is victor at debate

Tancredo wins one: No-show is victor at debate

ALL BUT ONE Republican candidate for President participated in a debate in Miami on Sunday. Unfortunately for the vast majority of Americans, the debate was entirely incomprehensible -- because it was entirely in Spanish.

Univision, which sponsored and broadcast the debate, did not air the questions or the candidates' answers in English. So the candidates were left addressing only people fluent in Spanish.

The one candidate who did not show up, Rep. Tom Tancredo of Colorado, had the right idea. He boycotted the Spanish-only debate, saying that naturalized citizens must by law speak English. So, to whom were the candidates speaking Sunday night? It would seem that there is one answer: illegal immigrants.
    http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx ... c9d15cb66f
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tancredo was right to protest this debate!

You can't create a nation within a nation! They are creating division in our country. English is the great equalizer in this country!

You have to know English to become American. Frankly, I'm offended as an American to have this happen in a Presidential election.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The repubs that attended this debate looked just as
    stupid as all the dems that attended theirs.

There was no reason for a spanish debate

If one pays attention to the Polls, you will see that Mr Tancredo is in the cellar. I like him, I like Duncan Hunter... They both have a GOOD plan FOR AMERICANS!
    But, like past elections it boils down to who has the most MONEY!
    Welcome to the United States of America...The BEST damn Goverment money can BUY!
    Money and the Media. I listen to talk radio daily and it is very blatent on some talk shows. Take Hannity, Rudy Gulliani doesnt have to buy advertising because he is on Hannitys show all the time.
    So, I really hope this opens the eyes of the AMERICAN people. And I hope these Politicians realize the ones they are PANDERING to, send all thier money back to Mexico.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

In all fairness,Hannity has all the Pres wannabes on not just Gulliani.He would have the Dems on to but they are to afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    If one pays attention to the Polls, you will see that Mr Tancredo is in the cellar. I like him, I like Duncan Hunter... They both have a GOOD plan FOR AMERICANS!
    But, like past elections it boils down to who has the most MONEY!
    Welcome to the United States of America...The BEST damn Goverment money can BUY!
    Money and the Media. I listen to talk radio daily and it is very blatent on some talk shows. Take Hannity, Rudy Gulliani doesnt have to buy advertising because he is on Hannitys show all the time.
    So, I really hope this opens the eyes of the AMERICAN people. And I hope these Politicians realize the ones they are PANDERING to, send all thier money back to Mexico.
    So the people that run multi million dollar polling firms have already made your mind up for you?

W

Banned
    Most of us know that all these polls are incredibly skewed

Just like the massive fake "pump up" they are doing on Huck right now

Well, I, for one, am not going to vote for anyone unless they have a strong position on cleaning up the illegal alien mess inside this country. Securing the border is important, but there is no way you can keep them out unless we enforce the laws across the country and stop giving them a reason to sneak in. Most of these politicians are only saying they'll secure the border to get votes.

Lou Dobbs For President!!!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

When will you people realize that NONE OF THIS MATTERS..Our voting machines are rigged and the CFR will determine who will be President!! The debates do not matter. If you think you live in a country where voting determines your leader, YOU ARE WRONG!

If you want to correct this, you will start to demand that anyone who runs for President is not a member of the CFR and will denounce them. You will also protest the voting machine until it has a paper trail...a receipt showing you who you voted for. Otherwise, you are wasting your time at the voting machine, PERIOD.

So the people that run multi million dollar polling firms have already made your mind up for you?

Exactly!

My husband always says, 'If I pay for a poll, it best heck say what I want it to say.'

Rockfish I don't think we can give up the political fight - but I do agree with you.

Money is the driving force and right now, it is our money. We are buying the rope that is hanging us. Soon we will have no money. Right now we do, and I do wish we would use it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast