Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

nntrixie wrote
    Money is the driving force and right now, it is our money. We are buying the rope that is hanging us. Soon we will have no money. Right now we do, and I do wish we would use it.
    "We are buying the rope that is hanging us", was predicted by Pat Buchanan and how right he was.

Please bear in mind that in the last 7 years, the U.S. Dollar has declined in value more than any other period in the U.S. history. The aluminati, in tandem with the 'federal' reserve and the CFR, are purposely devaluating the dollar to the point of collapse to usher in the Amero. It is without coincidence that this is taking place at the same time the most progressive illegal entry by millions into this country has been allowed by the traitors who run our nation. It's all in prep for the SSP/NAU and its treasonous as hell. The traitors should all die of old age in jail. We need to rid ourselves of this cancer that runs our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, I don't doubt that they are monkeying with our money in order to get their agenda in place.

What I meant was - we are doing business with the people who are hiring illegals and using their profits to purchase politicians, who in turn force is to pay for the care and feeding of their cheap, to them, employees.

We could stop it - we could put a serious dent in it in a few months time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I'm glad Mr. Tom Tancredo boycotted that debate.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

It doesn't make any sense to hold a presidential debate in any other language other than English, our national langauge. Even for an immigrant to become a citizen they have to have a workable knowledge of English and only citizens can vote. Besides why just Spanish? We have citzens whose ancestry are from China, Vietnam, Korea, Japan, Poland, Germany, etc. Should they hold debates in the native languages for every ethnic group in this country? That is ridiculous!

I tell yah. I was a whole hearted Fred Thompson rooter. Not so much now. I looked up the voting records of all but Mitt Romney and Guiliani. They weren't on there. lol I can't stand either one of them.

Then I thought I'd check out Ron Raul. He swings too much. He's about 50/50 for and against illegals and legal immigration. The ONLY one with a darn near perfect record is Tancredo. Only 1, Yes only one he voted that I didn't like. I guess 1 time compared to the other candidates numerous pro illegal votes. I'd have to choose him. So I have converted to him....and of course LOU DOBBS
    LOU DOBBS!

I was excited over Thompson....at first! Not now though. He talks the
    talk but his record says otherwise. I loathe Giuliani more eveyday
    and if the Pub party cant do any better than these turkeys they deserve
    to go down in flames...again.

Draft Lou Dobbs!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

agreed. this made me put all the candidates under scrutiny. I was leaning towards Paul or Romney until they showed for this.

MW
    StarWalkerFallenAngel wrote:

The ONLY one with a darn near perfect record is Tancredo. Only 1, Yes only one he voted that I didn't like. I guess 1 time compared to the other candidates numerous pro illegal votes. I'd have to choose him. So I have converted to him....and of course LOU DOBBS
    Hunter and Tancredo are almost lock-step on illegal immigration/border security votes. Hunter certainly doesn't have "numerous pro illegal votes." Actually, he has none that I'm aware of. Furthermore, Hunter is a decorated combat veteran (awarded the Bronze Star for his service in 24 helicopter combat assaults) that has done more than any single individual in the fight to release of Ramos and Compean, stop Mexican trucks from traveling our interior, get our border secured by a double-layered fence (he wrote the law), halting the Dubai port deal. What impresses me most about Hunter is his tenacity in getting things done. Figuratively speaking, the man is like a Pit Bull where issues he deems important are concerned (he takes hold and doesn't relent to the politically correct crowd).

My top choices (actually my only choices at this point in time): #1 Hunter and #2 Tancredo.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm trying to learn more about Hunter.

He would get my vote if he is nominated - but I believe he is too pro big government - but then most are.

I disagree strongly on foreign policy - on fair tax - on school vouchers -

I didn't see anything on his website about cutting off welfare for illegals - maybe I missed it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12