Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here is a really good video of the 9/12 Tea Party in DC - it is very inspirational http://cspan.org/Watch/Media/2009/09/12 ... ngton.aspx

I don't know about the Hispanic group being there but one of the MAIN reasons that the liberal groups that support illegal aliens (including LA RAZA etc) are so strong is all the government money they get. Since the Tea Party is for limited government and fiscal responsibilty - they oppose giving non-profits like these government funds which is out of limits of what government is suppose to be doing. If you get rid of their funding, you will get rid of their power.

Therefore, you can join a group and help focus on educating people on the massive amounts of taxpayers dollars they get (and local groups get) and get the politicans to denounce it and not to vote for it (we all know that the funds are really a payoff for voting for liberals - why should the taxpayers pay for that)? A lot of time the politicans don't know where the money is going and you need to educate them also. You don't even have to prove that these are bad groups, the truth is our country is in massive debt and we can't afford to keep funding these non-profits. If we can defund them, that is the first step in making any real progress.

Melissa, what an absolutely awesome video. Thanks for sharing. I am so proud of us Americans who stand up for the truth.

I will do anything I can to go to the next rally, whereever they may be. I just have to be there next time.

Rush suggested we all plan a march in front of the liberal media like cnn and msnbc. I think that is an excellent idea. That way they can't belittle our efforts.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

They are having rallies all the time in cities and towns across the US. You should really look at the website http://www.teapartypatriots.org/ (scroll down and click on your state to find groups in your state)

Yes, I have been to our local ones. I just really wanted to go to the DC but could not.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    The National Hispanic Leadership Fund and the Latino Coalition had guest speakers at the Washington Event, both are part of the OBL crowd, i would like to know why they were even there and who invited them? Talk about anti-american groups, thats like having NCLR and Maldef there in spirit.

I am a member of the tea party and I too was surprised about these two speakers. But did you notice the response they got ? I think alot of us were surprised .

I never spoke at any local rallies and I've been to all 4 so far without bringing up illegals . I went to local on 912 and that was my main subject when i talked to crowd and organizers . I also bring it up on websites all the time . I start threads about the invasions .

Why have more of you not ask or gotten involved with the rallies ?

At free republic and conservatives forum we all talk about illegals .

I go to some sites that are mostly liberal sites and even they have threads about illegals and when they don't I ALWAYS START ONE !

I give out this site address at all of them too .

I just got back online a couple of months ago .

I had gotten off the web because of how disgusted I was with the people of my nation .

When i was here I had ask why we didn't get more involved with local protest and go to town halls and capitals , I even suggested putting up billboards . We all worked very hard together calling, faxeing and emailing these so called leaders and accomplished much . But ,imo, it was time to get out and get in their face like the tea parties and other groups are 'finally ' doing .

I will continue to fight until I feel its useless .

PS. At this very busy website [ mostly liberal ] there is a page just on illegals .

www.City-Data.com

Go to forum, politics page .

PS. I need to clear up my post . I'm not a speaker at any of these rallies . It looked that way but I'm very out spoken in what I believe in and talk to all who will listen ,haha.

At first tea party I was ask to be a leader, I know myself way too much to do that ! I get too hot headed when people don't make sense and when they get me upset I don't always make sense myself .

I'm just a helper and participant like here .

Thank you"NOamNASTY" and "kmhappel"
    Well whether the idea of ILLEGAL ALIENS coming out in these parties or not it appears it is coming out now for sure. And definitely on the signs they carried in Washington.

But as one New York Congressman said on Lou Dobbs tonight. You can put some language in healthcare plan preventing the ILLEGALS from getting healthcare but they still recieve it anyway in our emergency rooms due to the language in a bill from 1986 .
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

WOW! Listening to Campbell Brown on CNN and she called some of the people in the rally RACISTS and said the rally of "tens of thousands".

Racist because there were some signs they carried of Obama as a "witch doctor"

WOW! I hope you are all watching this show on CNN of Campbell Brown

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Thank you"NOamNASTY" and "kmhappel"
    Well whether the idea of ILLEGAL ALIENS coming out in these parties or not it appears it is coming out now for sure. And definitely on the signs they carried in Washington.

But as one New York Congressman said on Lou Dobbs tonight. You can put some language in healthcare plan preventing the ILLEGALS from getting healthcare but they still recieve it anyway in our emergency rooms due to the language in a bill from 1986 .

Like I told the speaker at our local tea party, they don't have to put illegals in the bill ,BECAUSE THEY PLAN ON MAKING THEM ALL LEGAL !

And if they don't stop calling asking me to press 1 for english I may end up saying worse than whats legal to them .

Great shot, NOam!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast