Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't have cnn or fox . But I read what they say online .

Hopfully this will just peeve off more of us and get us even more determined to rid the nation of all the traitors by peaceful protest and boycots .

We all know ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION has a huge NEGATIVE impact on our economy and saftey, yet I wonder if this is a fore-front issue in the TEA PARTIES,and if not, why not?

We need to join tea party sites and push this issue using real NUMBERS.
    It has been a lead topic at the local tea parties where I live. In fact, one of the main organizers has a WEB site that pretty much hits on all cylinders, i.e., illegal immigration, health care, cap & trade, CARD Check, etc., not to mention the deficit and national debt. Frankly, it is difficult to discuss any of these topics for long without including the others. I also noted several signs at the DC rally (on C-Span) relating to illegal immigration. Also some of the speakers included the issue, although I did not hear anyone dwell on it. It was certainly addressed in conjunction with HR 3200 and Joe Wilson.

At our Democratic congressman's town hall meeting the national debt, health care reform and illegal immigration were the three main topics. Over 1000 people jammed the meeting place, and there was not room for all inside. For what it is worth, our congressman is graded A by Numbers USA on illegal immigration, and has vowed to not vote for anything resembling HR 3200 because of the cost.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Are Tea Parties SKIPPING over ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION?
    Yes...THEY ARE! That's because these Tea Parties have been HEAVILY infiltrated with government shills and "wave riders" such as Dick Armey trying to use the Tea Parties for their own personal agendas and political boost. It's a way to have a captive audience and to sell themselves. They don't care about the movement or the direction the country is going...they want a piece of the action and a chance to get their fingers into the cookie jar where all the other elitist parasites are pushing and shoving for. They want to take what's left on the almost picked clean carcass of the USA.

Illegal aliens and illegal immigration is an unnecessay distraction thrown in by this rogue government to keep a certain population of this country occupied and distracted while they rob us blind.....and it has worked! No different than 5 guys going into a convenience store and 2 keeping the clerk distracted while the other three are stuffing their pockets full of merchandise. Then they all go outside after the fact and divy up the booty.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

the healthcare bill has now been joined @ the hip with illegal aliens. the 2 share the same vital organs and cannot be separated. the whole issue has now blown up in hussains face, as if he was stirring a pot of chili with a shotgun. it will never fly now, im pretty sure of it!

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    The National Hispanic Leadership Fund and the Latino Coalition had guest speakers at the Washington Event, both are part of the OBL crowd, i would like to know why they were even there and who invited them? Talk about anti-american groups, thats like having NCLR and Maldef there in spirit.

I am a member of the tea party and I too was surprised about these two speakers. But did you notice the response they got ? I think alot of us were surprised .

I never spoke at any local rallies and I've been to all 4 so far without bringing up illegals . I went to local on 912 and that was my main subject when i talked to crowd and organizers . I also bring it up on websites all the time . I start threads about the invasions .

Why have more of you not ask or gotten involved with the rallies ?

At free republic and conservatives forum we all talk about illegals .

I go to some sites that are mostly liberal sites and even they have threads about illegals and when they don't I ALWAYS START ONE !

I give out this site address at all of them too .

I just got back online a couple of months ago .

I had gotten off the web because of how disgusted I was with the people of my nation .

When i was here I had ask why we didn't get more involved with local protest and go to town halls and capitals , I even suggested putting up billboards . We all worked very hard together calling, faxeing and emailing these so called leaders and accomplished much . But ,imo, it was time to get out and get in their face like the tea parties and other groups are 'finally ' doing .

I will continue to fight until I feel its useless .

PS. At this very busy website [ mostly liberal ] there is a page just on illegals .

www.City-Data.com

Go to forum, politics page .

PS. I need to clear up my post . I'm not a speaker at any of these rallies . It looked that way but I'm very out spoken in what I believe in and talk to all who will listen ,haha.

At first tea party I was ask to be a leader, I know myself way too much to do that ! I get too hot headed when people don't make sense and when they get me upset I don't always make sense myself .

I'm just a helper and participant like here .

I would advise Freedom Works and all parties involved with future Tea Party gatherings to be careful who you have as guest speakers at your rallies. By allowing them to speak or even appear, you are justifying their positions, such as the two organizations i mentioned.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I have been pushing to educate them all, on what is going on for real.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anyone with common sense should know that immigration is our main problem , period !

I was so HAPPY to see America finally get up off their butts and speak out . I'm still glad they are having tea partys and town hall meetings .

And in the vedio it was obvious the crowd felt the same way .

Then I saw the two latino groups speak and I got real UNHAPPY real quick . I don't know who invited them or why in the heck they got to speak .

Its no longer just the illegals , we need to stop all immigration until we can assimulate those already here ,imo. And psh for laws to stop the jobs going to oreign nations ,like GM took out stimulous money and opened up a plant in china or mexico, forgot which one,maybe both .

Our highly skilled jobs go to legal immigrants . Especially engineers .

I will keep pushing for illegl platforms but I can only do so in my area . Like I said ' at our tea party here illegals were brought up .

RINO are using the Tea Parties and they want AMNESTY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is my take on te TEA Parties.....The first one we attended appeared to be a novelty. Lots of people came out which was pretty impressive but predictable. However, I was not to pleased with the party like atmosphere. The one in July was a sparsely attended. The same party like atmosphere existed along with vendors trying to hawk products and make money off the even and politicians trying to stump for votes. The leaders of the TEA party in Houston seem to be more interested in personal fame than they do going after issues. They have started representing their own ideas and views and are not listening very well to what those who are "members" are saying. There has even been some redicule of those who attended the meetings who show any kind of distates for illegal immigration by those who have organized events in Houston. So, my wife and I have become completely uninvolved with the TEA Party and have chosen to concentrate our efforts on illegal immigration. To me, this is the root of all of our problems in this country.

I have to apologize for not poating much lately. It's football season and I am a coach. I am working 90+ hours a week/7days a week and have very little time to read, much less post. Once in a while I try to catch up and the fire is still there!
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

To me, this is the root of all of our problems in this country
    bigtex,it is great to hear from you and listening to your opinions here. You do have a very good point there. Good things start out with the proper intentions and then eventually get watered down by other groups or people who take advantage of a situation to further THEIR agendas.

I sure hope this does not happen in these parties all over. We are all fighting for the same cause( saving and protecting our Constitution and liberties) AND STOPPING THE ILLEGAL ALIENS INVASION!

And the vendors should not be allowd at the parties either. Buy items posted on the web sites. These are activists voicing their opinions on what is transpiring in this country and speaking out against the inability of our politicians to act. It is not a carnival.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast