Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It probably depends on the organizer, I know here locally the TEA Party and anti-illegal immigration groups are almost one and the same.

On the other had the Sacramento Tea Party organizers included the "California Latino Water Coalition", with lots of "immigrant" farm workers holding signs in Spanish. It was about diverting water from farms to save a supposedly endangered fish. Seems to me in this case they are misusing the TEA Party name.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I went ot the rally in Hillsborough, NC back in july, the speakers did mention illegals being a problem and remarked about how much money it is costing the tax payers of this country. It recieved a large applause from the crowd. I conversed with about 15 people and everyone agreed that the illegals are a main problem, in fact everytime I go anywhere I talk to people, just have the gift of gab I guess, but everyone I talk to is against illegal immigration and amnesty. I will say that maybe 10% say nothing will ever be done and therefore just tries to overlook it and most of these people are 20 to 25 years old.

I was at the old country store the other night where the old timers sit around and have a cold drink and chat and I brought up the subject of illegal immigration up, I was telling them about my wife being in a wreck thursday when an illegal immigrant plowed into my wifes car and totaled it. Of course he had no license, no insurance and could barely speak english. Needless to say he was not arrested. All the locals spoke up loud and siad the illegals need to go, that we are essentially paying for them to steal everything we have. An old navy vet had his Navey Vets hat on and said we are being robbed from and it is all being given to the illegals and minorities that never bothered to educate themselves or plan for their futures, that they were more interested in having $3,000 rims and $300 car stero's than saving money. And he didn't fight in two wars for this to happen to his country, he can't believe how the country has embraced the very enemies we thought we had destroyed, but the powers that be forgave and forgot the enemies and by giving them a second chance combined with the sell outs in or own government has proved to be our undoing. And all agree'd. Of course he wasn't talking about every minority but a large percentage of them.

The young girl behind the counter (maybe 22 yrs old) asked where is all this going, what is going to happen to this country? I told the young college educated female that this country is headed for you to work right here for the rest of your life if you don't get involved to protect what is yours, you will inherit this mess, right now itis bad but if amnesty gets passed you will be passed and looked over in favor of a minority because it is being written into law that companies must hire minorities first, and that eliminates you. So, your college degree will mean nothing like it does right now, you are sitting on a degree making $8 an hour at this old country store, sure she is glad to even have a job but unless these young people start looking at reality, they have one hell of a rude awakening coming.

As soon as healthcare is passed the flood gates will open at the border, and amnesty will open even more portals. We could very well have another 25 million here by 2010, more votes to keep the corrupt communist in power, this is the goal, this is the only way the extreme democrats can keep power, the only way. Even if Obama were to declare martial law and stop any new presidential election, the congress can still change hands. The ONLY WAY, is for the dems to get another 20 to 40 million people in to vote for them and the way they get the votes is to turn on the American citizen and give them what is ours. THAT IS THE TRUTH!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

bigtex You are doing GREAT! Keep up the good works.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234