Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Tea Party is Racist an “Out-and-out Lieâ€

Black Rev. Calls Accusations the Tea Party is Racist an “Out-and-out Lieâ€
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

The anti-American leftists have given the word "racist" an entirely new definition: "winner". The people they call "racist" are pro-American winners, those mindlessly tossing the word around are losers.

I suppose whenever the America haters call any Tea Partiers a "racist", they should respond with "yes I am a winner".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote:
    Bryant, who is African-American, says allegations that Tea Party activists are racists and haters are “an out-and-out lie.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    The anti-American leftists have given the word "racist" an entirely new definition: "winner". The people they call "racist" are pro-American winners, those mindlessly tossing the word around are losers.

I suppose whenever the America haters call any Tea Partiers a "racist", they should respond with "yes I am a winner".
    Exactly!! Great point, Bowman!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="Texas2step"]Quote:
    Bryant, who is African-American, says allegations that Tea Party activists are racists and haters are “an out-and-out lie.â€

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It is funny that you mentioned the word "racist". At the Tea Party protest I was talking to some of the people next to me, and we were all talking about how that word was loosing much of it's power. It has been used so much by our opposition that it is not as shocking anymore. One guy said it is a little bit like the "Boy who cried wolf".

I got called a bigot and a racist on another blog just for pointing out the problems that are associated with illigal immigration. It hurt at first, but then it showed me and other bloggers on the site how weak and threatened the race baitors are.

I hope they keep up the race bait game, people are seeing through it.

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    It is funny that you mentioned the word "racist". At the Tea Party protest I was talking to some of the people next to me, and we were all talking about how that word was loosing much of it's power. It has been used so much by our opposition that it is not as shocking anymore. One guy said it is a little bit like the "Boy who cried wolf".a

I got called a bigot and a racist on another blog just for pointing out the problems that are associated with illigal immigration. It hurt at first, but then it showed me and other bloggers on the site how weak and threatened the race baitors are.

Exactly. It's really tragic that Americans have to go through this just trying to save their country from the ravages af illegal immigration when our law enforcement should have already solved the problem like they were paid to do. I don't know of any other area of work where you can not do your job and still keep it.

Re: Tea Party is Racist an “Out-and-out Lieâ€

[quote="UB"]

Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    It is funny that you mentioned the word "racist". At the Tea Party protest I was talking to some of the people next to me, and we were all talking about how that word was loosing much of it's power. It has been used so much by our opposition that it is not as shocking anymore. One guy said it is a little bit like the "Boy who cried wolf".a

Exactly. It's really tragic that Americans have to go through this just trying to save their country from the ravages af illegal immigration when our law enforcement should have already solved the problem like they were paid to do. I don't know of any other area of work where you can not do your job and still keep it.

It is getting old...stupid is as stupid does...

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy

It is getting old...stupid is as stupid does...

Kathyet
    I guess the old saying is right. You can't fix stupid................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast