Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar

Tea Party smashing

Sad to see but today, Sunday April 18, the majority of the 3,853 stories on the Tea Parties flooding the internet are nay saying, left-wing, reactionary, insulting, and sarcastic. The onslaught probably will not quit until they cower the American spirit.

There was decent general news coverage, local and national, of the national activities on the 15th and 16th but now the spin is in full negative force.

our local one was very generic...what I have noticed, they rely on the reader comments to do all the bashing.
    what I persoanlly did, was set the record straight stay polite, and just say, I was there, I know the truth.

I also took about 400 pictures, so everything anyone said, I invited them to my photobucket page.

they said, that we are homophobic, I had run into one openly gay couple,snapped a pic

they said we are racists, I took pictures of the mulitple black speakers, including a black democrat,conservative, and of course black patriots in the crowd.

they said we are all old white guys.....I had pics of the young guys, peple of latino and asian descent

after that, the tune changed to well, maybe at your meeting but not all.....

the answer, its pretty conveinent that you can be so generic without proof, or throw out an argument you know is impossible to prove one way or the other

can they tell me that every democratic convention has short people , or are they racist against midgets ?

some ridiculous argument like that shuts them up

The left lives and feeds on lies the intend is to marginalize anyone on the right, Palin, Ron Paul, etc, etc, the left favors the word racist or dumb, say it enough and some will believe. The American press is corrupt and failing America, in truth the Internet and talk radio may be America's only chance. If someone came home from work and watch only NBC, CBS, ABC 6pm report he/she would be so badly misinformed that it is frightening sad to say such has been done to our public schools.

I know the truth about me, my values and what i desire for America if enough people get together and discuss such things the left will and is failing.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

[b]My fears are the same. I have seen many articles calling us racist.

I believe this is a replay of the sixties.

A close look will tell you these are probably plants strategically planted by the opened border...OWO advocates. Be brave and “think out of the boxâ€

Two posters on my town forum have been having an ongoing battle; liberal against conservative.

Lib posts the CBS article about tea parties being angry old white people. Conservative posts 'yawn.' Lib comes back with;

LOL, hard to accept the FACTS that you are in a very angry minority of American right-wing conservatives. Like a mere 18%!!

Yawn all you want, your "movement" is rejected by 82% of the great, diverse American People. Sure don't seem to attract many people of color, either.
    1% and that is IT. Of course, why would any person of color want to hang out with a small bunch of angry, white, right-wing extremists anyway? They have
    already been there and done that, and are not about to go back to those sorry days again.

It has been interesting to watch their ongoing battle. I learned long ago you'll never change someone's mind who thinks like above -just focus on activism.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="Rai7965"][b]My fears are the same. I have seen many articles calling us racist.

I believe this is a replay of the sixties.

A close look will tell you these are probably plants strategically planted by the opened border...OWO advocates. Be brave and “think out of the boxâ€
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

sdbrit68,

Way to go!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The lastest rhetoric & ploy I am hearing is Tea Partiers will incite a looney tune to do something horrible like the Ok Bombing.

They are finding calling upset and Patrotic US Americans Racists is simply not working so they are tryng a new tactic and are hoping some nut case will prove them right.

Personally I think the Government will be held responsible if someone goes over the edge and does something horrible.After all most Americans are angry at how we are being Governed and have repeatedly said our country is headed in the wrong direction yet,no matter how much we complain,our Government refuses to listen.Frustration is now at a boiling point.

Just remember in the First Revolution those who revolted were greatly outnumber by American British Loyalist.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Our Founding Fathers fought and fought and were losing the battle when Thomas Paine printed out booklets to help change minds.

We must not give up. We have our founding fathers on our side along with the Truth!

They are doing this to try to shut us up. We must fight even stronger than we ever did!

Make our founders proud! They were farmers and doctors and lawyers and clergymen and many lost everything they had some including their lives so that we could live in liberty and freedom from tryanny.

Stand strong! When you feel weak and defeated go pick up The Real George Washington and begin to read.

In honor of George Washinghton stand strong!

Please read The Real George Washington - it will give you strength like never before!

Quote Originally Posted by cjbl2929
    Our Founding Fathers fought and fought and were losing the battle when Thomas Paine printed out booklets to help change minds.

We must not give up. We have our founding fathers on our side along with the Truth!

They are doing this to try to shut us up. We must fight even stronger than we ever did!

Make our founders proud! They were farmers and doctors and lawyers and clergymen and many lost everything they had some including their lives so that we could live in liberty and freedom from tryanny.

Stand strong! When you feel weak and defeated go pick up The Real George Washington and begin to read.

In honor of George Washinghton stand strong!

Please read The Real George Washington - it will give you strength like never before!
    Great posts everyone!

It's funny. I usually wake up several times a night these days. Last night was one of them. For some reason, around 3:30 am or so, I woke up and the first person I thought of was George Washington. I considered all the trial, danger and hopelessness he must have encountered on his way to making this country so wonderful.

I thought of how easy we have it today because of him- and how important it is that we all remember what he went thru for us....and how maybe he didn't even realize the depth of how important he was. He just put his faith in the Lord and kept on pushing thru and that is why we have all we do today. I try and keep this in my heart and mind when I start feeling "hated" on by the left. I fell back asleep with so much admiration in my heart for a man I never met. George Washington's legacy and faith is what I'm holding on to these days. I could only hope to be a fraction of the person he was!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast