Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Teach the GOP that it will never win without conservatives

McCain vs Hillary? I say, let Hilarry win and teach the GOP that it will never win a race without the conservative base.

Having Hillary in the White House means that the Republican Senator will block any amnesty bill that comes its way. We all know that an Amnesty bill to pass it must have bi-partisan support. If Hillary is the one promoting it, it will be a partisan bill that will die in the Senate or in the House.

If McCain is in the White House, he will force other Republicans to support his amnesty bill.

Screw McCain and the GOP. Let them learn that without the conservative base, they will NEVER win a presidential election.

Re: Teach the GOP that it will never win without conservativ

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    McCain vs Hillary? I say, let Hilarry win and teach the GOP that it will never win a race without the conservative base.

Having Hillary in the White House means that the Republican Senator will block any amnesty bill that comes its way. We all know that an Amnesty bill to pass it must have bi-partisan support. If Hillary is the one promoting it, it will be a partisan bill that will die in the Senate or in the House.

If McCain is in the White House, he will force other Republicans to support his amnesty bill.

Screw McCain and the GOP. Let them learn that without the conservative base, they will NEVER win a presidential election.
    I agree with you!

I also agree, completely! They all need to be put in time out! Maybe
    they might eventually get the message!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

I 100% agree!

Although I say again Romeny isnt dead yet. If he can win half ther states next week he still has a good shot at a brokered convention.

But I will never vote for mccain.

We need to let the republican party know they have no republican base anymore!...If McCain wins the republican nomination, that means the party is dead! True republicans would never vote for McCain. Hillary and McCain should run on the same ticket!

Re: Teach the GOP that it will never win without conservativ

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer

LawEnforcer, it doesn't matter anymore..The CFR and other orgainizations who have members throughout the media, all levels of government, our military and our corporations are conspiring to replace us with a cheaper workforce in order to compete with China and other rising economies that have far cheaper labor than we do. They aim to achieve this by merging Mex, CA and the USA together. The only thing is that everyone is in on it..the Republicans, the Democrats, everyone except a few like Tom Tancredo and Ron Paul. It doesn't matter which party is elected, the results will be the same. Rmoney, Hucklechuckie and Lame Brain are no better than Hellary or Obrick Obama. Even Ron Paul is agianst workplace enforcemnt. If a candidate is for anything that resembles amnesty and is not for workplace enforcement, they are traitors. The end results will be the end game with either party. I guess the CFR will award the party that wins with something. Maybe it will be the first commemorative minting of the Amero.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/bo...ration-reform/

Even Ron Paul's 6-point plan to stop illegal immigrants does not include workplace enforcement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree LawEnforcer. As a conservative I will never vote for McCain -- especially after he ran such a sleazy, negative & dishonest campaign over the past few days. If the GOP wants to lurch left, kill Reaganism, and elect an aging RINO who is sure to be defeated in Nov., they can do it without me. And it will be easier for GOP Congressional members to oppose amnesty from Hillary than McCain.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TrueTexan
    I 100% agree!

Although I say again Romeny isnt dead yet. If he can win half ther states next week he still has a good shot at a brokered convention.

But I will never vote for mccain.
    I hope Romney takes off the gloves this week and really goes after McCain. McCain has so many liberal skeletons in his closet that he has not had to anwser for.

The last conservative President we should have had was Taft. Since Ike won that election, the Republicans have been moving continually to the Left.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Until the GOP...

Until the GOP stops putting forth LIBERALS such as McPain, Romeny , Guliani and Huckabee as candidates...you won't get a conservative leader ..they labled Ron Paul a kook and rejected the only conservative running. So , you get what you deserve. I guess I don't have much sympathy.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast