Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Ted Cruz tells O’Reilly he would round up and deport all 12 million

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    joe s, Trump posted his immigration plan on the website in August/September before he made the statements a month or so later about creating the deportation force and deporting all illegal aliens within 2 years.
    Very concerned that it is not in writing. Websites can be updated in a nanosecond. Do you think there is a reason why they left something so material out?

Very concerned that it is not in writing. Websites can be updated in a nanosecond. Do you think there is a reason why they left something so material out?
    Trump probably doesn't want some copy cat stealing the details of his deportation plan and also doesn't want the criminals, drug cartels and illegal aliens privy to what he plans to do.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by joe s View Post
    I am thrilled with the news MW. You definitely keep this site balanced with respect to Trump and Cruz.

Ok, let's celebrate. Celebration is over, I have to break chops a little bit now because you are always talking about liking or being happy with either Trump or Cruz, but I never heard you defend or applaud Trump. Am I wrong?

I always keep in mind that eventually we are all going to have to swim in the same pool......
    I've never had to defend Trump. He gets plenty of that around here. Actually, regardless of what he says, good or bad, he is celebrated and honored like he can say or do no wrong. Furthermore, Trump gets a ton of favorable articles and comments posted on here. When Cruz says or does something good it hardly gets noticed and when it does the thread is turned negative by someone changing the topic to his citizenship or something. If you haven't noticed, there are a few folks here that seem to take every opportunity to turn a thread into a 'lets' attack Cruz' thread whether warranted or not.

Additionally, as I'm sure you've noticed, I seem to be posting most of the favorable article on Cruz and I'm probably making over 90% of the positive comments. I only do that because Trump seems to be more than covered on the article posting and favorable comments, whereas Cruz seems to get ignored. Furthermore, Trump seems to have several folks on here that refuse to support anyone but Trump and are more than eager to bash him, even when it's not deserved. I'm doing the best I can to balance things out. I'm not hung up on either candidate and would be happy with either one. They both have their good points and some bad points, but they both are (IMO) the only options we have.

To sum it up, I support both candidates and want to keep things fair and balanced around here. Cruz has a lot of support in this country and those that seek to constantly bash him on here aren't doing ALIPAC or our cause any good. I'm all about the truth and there are some folks that seem to thrive on hiding and/or clouding the truth through editorializing, spinning, and speculating the facts to fit their personal agenda.

Hope that helps you to understand my position a little better, joe s.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz View Post
    That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I disagree and so do the facts. Trump has said the word wall many times. Having been involved in real estate construction since he was a child, I think he knows the difference between a wall and a fence. Show me evidence he's talking about a fence and not a wall.

It's quite simple, really. Cruz and all the other candidates scoffed at Trump and said you can't build a wall and now Cruz is saying he'd build a wall because he needs votes. You can talk about he supported this or that in the past and I think what Trump says means this, but it's the simple truth.

BTW, I'm fairly certain on more than one occasion Trump has referred to Israel's border WALL as a good example of what he intends:

I think few people would call this a fence.

On a side note, I also don't like Cruz because he supports TPP too.
    Actually I'm not sure all of the facts disagree with me. Trump uses wall and fence interchangeably in his comments. Lately it has been more wall because that is the word he gets the most impact from. I guess there is the possibility a fence wasn't resonating so he changed his promise into a concrete wall. Of course we all know a concrete wall tall enough to be effective would be cost prohibitive. Can you imagine the cost to stretch a brick and mortar wall across our 13,000 mile Southern border? Besides that, in view of the cost, how would he get such a bill through Congress? You're guess is as good as mine on that. Sorry, I just don't view such a promise as realistic.

Excerpt:

"Nobody can build a fence like me," Trump said in an interview with "The Brody File" released Wednesday on the Christian Broadcasting Network. "I would build a wall like nobody can build a wall. I build great buildings all over the world.
    "I would have Mexico pay for it. Believe me. They will pay for it because they have really ripped this country off," he said. "They have really taken advantage of us both economically and at the border. They will pay for that fence."

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/05/donald_trumps_answer_to_americ.html

Note he used both wall and fence interchangeably (wall twice, fence twice). The picture you posted in your post certainly isn't a fence.

Excerpt:

“Some good people. And some rapists. And killers. And drug lords. And everyone else. And they’re flowing through the southern border. I would build a fence like nobody builds a wall.

“And nobody comes in illegally anymore. Nobody can build a fence like me, David. You know that. I’ve built great buildings all over the world.

“I would have Mexico pay for it. And believe me, they’ll pay for it. Because they’ve really ripped this country off. They have really taken advantage of us — both economically and at the border. They will pay for that fence.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2130151/don...y2wDLZJeT3A.99

Is he talking about a fence or a wall? This time it sounded like a fence.

Excerpt:

We have to build a fence. And it’s gotta be a beauty. Who can build better than Trump? I build! It’s what I do. I build. I build nice fences.”
    — Donald Trump, spoken at the Iowa Freedom Summit, January 24, 2015
    http://www.nationalmemo.com/what-wil...nce-look-like/

Once again, sounds like we're talking about a fence.

Excerpt:

As far as immigration is concerned, Trump boasted that he is a builder and that he likes to build things. He said that, if he was in charge of America, “I would build a border fence like you have never seen before.”
    http://conservativetribune.com/trump...-border-fence/

Still a fence.

Excerpt:

Trump said he would build a fence to stem the flow of illegal immigrants and make Mexico pay for the construction, according to an exclusive interview with The Christian Broadcasting Network.

Nobody can build a fence like me,” Trump said. “I build great buildings all over the world. I would have Mexico pay for it. Believe me, they will pay for it because they have really ripped this country off. They have really taken advantage of us both economically and at the border. They will pay for that fence.”

Trump said illegals are all too easily crossing the border, posing a real danger to America.

“The southern border, everybody comes in. You just walk by. So we are taking hundreds of thousands of people,” he said. “Some good people and some rapists and some killers and drug lords and everyone else, and they are flowing through the southern border. I would build a wall like nobody can build a wall. And nobody comes in illegally anymore.”

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/donald-trump-we-should-make-mexico-pay-for-the-fence-on-our-border/

Fence, wall, which is it? I'm getting dizzy thinking about it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    patbrunz wrote (excerpt):

On a side note, I also don't like Cruz because he supports TPP too.
    Cruz hasn't taken a position of TPP.

Ted Cruz: TPP "Another Manifestation Of The Washington Cartel"
    Posted on June 24, 2015

<span style="color: rgb(187, 187, 187); font-family: Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14.3000001907349px; background-color: rgba(28, 28, 28, 0.;">

Radio host Mark Levin asks Sen. Ted Cruz why he voted against Trade Promotion Authority.

MARK LEVIN: This is really troubling to me, and frustrating to me and I think a lot of people in the audience, that "leadership," which we don't view as leadership, I know you have to call them that, that the Republican leadership would be plotting with Barack Obama to get this through. And obviously the question is what's in it for Obama? He's not a free market guy, he's not even a pro-capitalist guy. Why do we have these people? I'll tell you what I think, Ted Cruz, what we have here is crony capitalism and corporatism, that is if we can get 12% of the pie, just 12%, they'll take it, whatever Obama does. Am I missing something?

SEN. TED CRUZ: Unfortunately you're not, Mark. Today is another manifestation of what I call the Washington cartel. It is a corruption, it is a cartel of career politicians in both parties, in union with the lobbyists on K Street. And it is the reason why six of the ten wealthiest counties in America surround Washington D.C., because this town is all about more and more power and money here in Washington, and the working people, their lives are made harder and harder and harder.

What you saw today is another example of government of the lobbyists, for the lobbyists and by the lobbyists.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...n_cartel.html#!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123