Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ted Kennedy sings in Spanish. Please spread this as e-mail.

http://michellemalkin.com/2007/06/23/au ... my-friend/

Please pass this link on to all of your list of friends and relatives on your e-mail. We need to send this out.
    This is Ted Kennedy our buddy selling out America and Singing in Spanish.

Paige
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Banned
    ahhhh... come on what is that a bunch of photos of teddy boy and some radio station stuff in the back ground.
    That one is hard for me to pass around

He is singing in Spanish and letting the Hispanic Crowd know that he will help them suceed. It is really awful.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    He is singing in Spanish and letting the Hispanic Crowd know that he will help them suceed. It is really awful.

Ya and hard to even sit and listen to...
    its bad realy bad

OH NO! WHAT A RIOT!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

His singing en espanol should be enough to turn the tide of all Latin illegal aliens around and send them scurrying across the border. Or else a big rush on earplugs for everyone.

Ted Kennedy sings for illegal immigration

So now he is singing for the illegal immigration bill; then says " Thank you for your soul and heart and we are not going to let you down my friend."

Yes he will not let illegal immigration down.... their soul; their heart;.......its their votes ......he wants!

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=2085

Yes thanks to Ted and his ill guided motives we may have illegals given amnesty forever. Or shall the taxpayers give another 4 million to La Raza. (Raza in Spanish is Race) and its political agenda.

“ Por La Raza Todo,Fuera la Raza Nada “ La Raza slogan literally translates to " For the Race everything; outside the Race nothing" don't buy their explanation of history of what it means look it up in the Spanish dictionary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_C ... of_La_Raza

In fact, turn-coat Teddy K should be DISQUALIFIED from debating anything... he and his brother Bobby ramrodded a change in US IMMIGRATION law in 1965, essentially BREAKING THE IMMIGRATION SYSTEM....removing the quota-based principle.. promising that there would be NO RUN on America, nor would the ETHNIC composition of the US change meaningfully...

then, he drove the 1985 AMNESTY promising again something that could not be guaranteed: border enforcement, employer sanctioning, 'ONLY" 1.5 million which turned into 3 million and generating another 7 mini-amnesties since then...

the current OMNIBUS BILL is all those past "reforms" multiplied by 10.... resulting in a fundamental change in the ethnic make-up of America.... Ted Kennedy may be suicidal, but we don't have to follow him over the ABYSS...

the new Kennedy-Latino America will continue this de facto discrimination in favor of Latinos... DIVERSITY will no longer be an issue....

may God Help us all
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

"We are not going to let you down my friend..."

Acch, when Kennedy said after singing I felt chills. Just catching up on my Lou Dobbs and heard the singing. OMG -I think he fancies himself a rather good singer...

I wish I hadn't hear that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OMG....I wish I hadn't heard that. Had the strangest dream last night....Ted Kennedy singing "cumpleaños feliz" (happy birthday) with his bloated face illuminated by birthday candles! AAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast