Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Keep it simple W! First, an overwhelming number of Americans support 1070, a law which mirrors existing federal law. No less that ten other states have proposed or considered similar laws since 1070 was signed into law. Politicians have been given the go ahead on this issue because of the support they see for 1070 by all Americans! Continue to push this fact.

Eric Holder has threatened to sue over 1070, but has not even read the law! How is this acceptable? This cannot be dismissed!

Focus on the fact that a very small, but vocal minority, are creating the controversy here. The law is still on our side, as is the majority of Americans who want this issue dealt with once and for all. Amnesty is not the solution the American people are asking for, as they have stated over and over and yet over again!

Enforce existing law and do not reward those who have violated our laws, via amnesty or any other assistance, which will make their lives easier in this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

With so many people starting to take a look at this issue, I would have to agree with NoBueno. Keep it simple and keep hammering on enforcement of existing laws. Seems as though the herding is beginning. As the media spoon feeds the public and the illegal immigration debate heats up many Americans will be pushing for their congress to do SOMETHING, even if it is wrong. Remember the last amnesty of 1986 has brought us to this very place! Laws, no matter who passes them, mean little more than lipstick on a pig if they are not enforced. Americans should not expect that new and improved laws will solve the problem. NO amnesty! NO CIR! ENFORCE existing laws and bring the states into the debate concerning the constitutionality of Arizona's 1070.

Summed up, enforce current laws, and educate the states, and the citizens of the states as to their rights. Do not follow the media into any corners of deception.

Just my $0.02 worth,......not adjusted for inflation.

W: I think you have done a wonderful stand up job. I could not do what you do so it is hard for me to understand the level of passion you have inside. But I think that points need to be clarified.

1. There is a lot of ground work to do to make sure that the mistakes of the past are not repeated like they were with Operation Wetback. Keep the push on for the current "constitutional" state and federal law enforcement and National Security border fence programs. This fence is not about immigration...it is about security and defense. If it helps curb IA entry...so be it.

2. Keep pushing for anything that stops the immigration magnets. To me this is the chief motivator. This includes anti drug smuggling programs.

3. IF...a new amnesty law is passed (God forbid) or not it has nothing to do with current "legal" programs for immigration. I think the term amnesty is being badly used and abused and it is confusing the legal issues and talks. Even I am unclear as to what the position of Alipack is on legal immigration.

But what ever you do...keep up the good work because I hear the the name Alipack all the time. This is a confusing time for everyone...and a horrable black eye for our country and ineffective government.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12