Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tenn: 12 Illegals found pack in Pick-up

February 16, 2008
    ....."A Dozen Illegal Aliens Found Packed In Pickup Truck"

posted February 15, 2008

A dozen illegal aliens were taken into custody after they were found packed into a pickup truck on a Chattanooga food store parking lot.

Chattanooga Police Department Property Crimes Investigator Mike Early received a confidential tip that approximately 12 illegal aliens (Hispanics) were being transported in a white Chevrolet pickup truck to Chattanooga to meet another Hispanic male to exchange the 12 in the truck for money.

The truck was located on the BI-LO parking lot on E. 23rd St with 12 suspected illegal aliens literally packed into the cab and bed area.

According to the investigator, the truck had a camper top and most were packed in the bed of the truck.

Investigator Early conducted an initial investigation and called for agents of Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

The driver of the pickup truck along with the 12 illegal aliens were taken into custody by ICE agents.

The investigation of bringing illegal aliens as well as the unlawful transportation and harboring of aliens will continue with Immigration and Custom Enforcement agents, officials said.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_122076.asp
    ------------------------

Yeah, a victory for us in Tennessee!!!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

need

There is a real need for all of us to do this. See something like this and call ICE. Just think if this happened every time an American saw 12 people in a vehicle....

that would be so many more illegals figuring it's not worth it to stay in or come to the US.

Can someone post the number to ICE? Greatly appreciated!

http://www.ice.gov/

To report any suspicious activity please call 1-866-347-2423. Emailed reports of suspicious activity or "tips" are not accepted at this time.
    ------------------------

Thank you nkfarnam!

So I pass a house with about 12 cars and obvious mexicans in a 1,000 or less sq foot house. They discarded a huge big screen television on the side of their street last week and I wanted to scream!!

Should I call ICE on something like this?? I notice they don't come outside until after dark and I see them all sitting around.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I would
    ------------------------

I would
    ------------------------

I would to.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN