Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK

Terry Anderson Show Now

I think he will be talking about the march in DC today. He mentioned it a few moments ago!

http://www.theterryandersonshow.com/
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Got it on! Thanks though!

JAK
    William Gheen on NOW!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I agree!

BREAK THE SILENCE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!!! ...AND TELL THE TRUTH!

Thanks JAK! Missed William but I'm listening to his show now.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Yes! I agree ...WAY TO SPEAK THE TRUTH! WE can overcome with the truth...just keep speaking loudly!

JAK
    HAPPY TEARS!

It's so nice to hear the truth be shouted from Washington DC!

(posted in wrong place, the first time.)

April
    I hear you JAK, my heart is very happy that the truth is being broadcast from DC ! American patriots BE PROUD!!!