Texas farmers to ask Canadian judge to impose sanctions on Mexico for taking Rio Grande water!!!

This is news to me, you guys may be aware. Not surprising Bush and his State Department has taken the mexican side against United States Landowners. "Most frustrating to the landowners was that the U.S. State Department intervened at the last moment and sided with Mexico." Could this be the FUTURE of the NONEXISTING North American Union that the Bushwacker and Senator McCamnesty "know nothing" about.

To think I voted for the Bushwacker "four" times, fool me 4,5,6,7 times shame on you but fool me 8,9,10 times shame on me. I'm finished voting for the "lesser" of two EVILS, I think I have said this before. As far as I'm concerned voting for Senator McCamnesty is the same as voting for the Bushwacker without lower taxes. I guess the last few sentences didn't have anything to do with water but it sowly builds up. Maybe we will have a dem. President and a conservative congress, that seemed to work before for awhile, but is there any congressional leaders to stand up against the Pro ILLEGAL, Pro AMNESTY, Pro Open Borders libs if either Senator McCamnesty or the two dems. become "our" President.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/779 ... er.article