Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Texas Race for Governor

Here are the results from a Houston Fox news poll:

Which candidate will you vote for in the Texas primaries?

Kay Bailey Hutchison (R)
    9%
    Debra Medina (R)
    39%
    Rick Perry (R)
    25%
    Farouk Shami (D)
    1%
    Bill White (D)
    18%
    Someone else
    0%
    Not voting
    3%

They have already announced on the news that early voting turnout has been in record amounts. So far Medina is leading by 14 points. Hope this is a sign of things to come for Rick Perry.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

On the 24th:

Rasmussen poll: Perry 48%, Hutchison 27%, Medina 16%

http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnew ... musse.html

If anything that says a lot about Fox viewers.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Which candidate will you vote for in the Texas primaries?
    Kay Bailey Hutchison (R)
    9%
    Debra Medina (R)
    39%
    Rick Perry (R)
    25%
    Farouk Shami (D)
    1%
    Bill White (D)
    18%
    Someone else
    0%
    Not voting
    3%

that Farouk Shami , in another article has mostly Hispanics and blacks working in his factories because he thinks whites are only wanting to be supervisors and want paid more. He is a Palestinian
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Shami has had controversial moments on the campaign trail. Most notably, when asked if he believed it was possible the U.S. government had involvement in 9/11, Shami stated that he was "not sure" if the U.S. government was behind the bombing or not. After being given a chance to clarify his statement, Shami again stated the jury was out and refused to rule out the possibility. In the same interview with a Dallas radio station, Shami stated that he mostly hired blacks and Hispanics because he does not believe that "whites" wanted to work on factory floors. He stated that white people would want positions as supervisors or would want to be paid more than their counterparts.[5]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farouk_Shami
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Shami has had controversial moments on the campaign trail. Most notably, when asked if he believed it was possible the U.S. government had involvement in 9/11, Shami stated that he was "not sure" if the U.S. government was behind the bombing or not. After being given a chance to clarify his statement, Shami again stated the jury was out and refused to rule out the possibility. In the same interview with a Dallas radio station, Shami stated that he mostly hired blacks and Hispanics because he does not believe that "whites" wanted to work on factory floors. He stated that white people would want positions as supervisors or would want to be paid more than their counterparts.[5]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farouk_Shami
    I have to wonder why Glenn Beck didn't choose to expose this "nut case."
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas