Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is the media covering your case at all?

You know, we need to get an ALIPAC attorney. We need to create something like the ACLU, but an honest organization.

A Americans
    L Lined
    I In
    P Persuit
    A American
    C Causes

You have no need to thank me, I should be thanking you for having the courage to stand up, all alone. I couldn't be there personally, but I was there in spirit. I know you hate me saying it, but you are a hero to me. We love you T and no matter what happens in the future, I am behind you 1000%
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm with the others here T in saying that you are the hero in this.

You aren't alone and never were. We're right behind you all the way!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One day ALIPAC could have a radio show like the ACLJ who fight the ACLU over religous issues and win.I am suprised the trial lawyers have not gotten on the side of stopping illegal immigration by sueing the businesses that hire illegals.They could make millions just on violation of RICO laws alone.I ask for work at serveral places that hire illegals and they tell me they are not hiring.Icall the same place from a different phone and tell them I am a contractor from SC and have five migrants who need work but want to stay here.7 OUT OF 10 tell me to send them over.These same ones told me when they thought it was me an american accent had no work.BUSTED.

April
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR COURAGE AND FOR NOT GIVING UP AND NOT GIVING IN!!!!

You are a awesome example of patriotism! God Bless you!

lone protester - I was very upset to hear the news of your arrest.
    I still don't even know what bogus charges they have you on, but I have to say I know you are innocent and that this is a horrible example of how Americans have lost their freedom.
    OBL posters have threatened me with extreme violence and have been slandered in the most vile manner possible on the internet.
    Did the FBI or the Sheriff or ACLU care?
    of course not.
    so to me what has happened to you could happen to any American who stands up for what our country was supposed to be about. for late comers do you have the energy to tell them what happened or provide a link?
    thank you ![/b]
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Is the media covering your case at all?

You know, we need to get an ALIPAC attorney. We need to create something like the ACLU, but an honest organization.

A Americans
    L Lined
    I In
    P Persuit
    A American
    C Causes

The local media are ignoring my case. I got a surprise phone call last night from the producer of the Andrea Shea-King show in Orlando. Andrea had Senator Jim DeMint on the air last night and she started talking about my case. He hadn't heard about it but expressed an interest and an aide is supposed to call me today to find out more. I will keep everyone posted. You can google her name to listen to the conversation. It should be archived by now.

what were the charges against you?
    I wonder if michael savage would report on your case?
    he was almost drawn and quartered for speaking out in the wonderful state of Mexifornia
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvasionoforegon
    lone protester - I was very upset to hear the news of your arrest.
    I still don't even know what bogus charges they have you on, but I have to say I know you are innocent and that this is a horrible example of how Americans have lost their freedom.
    OBL posters have threatened me with extreme violence and have been slandered in the most vile manner possible on the internet.
    Did the FBI or the Sheriff or ACLU care?
    of course not.
    so to me what has happened to you could happen to any American who stands up for what our country was supposed to be about. for late comers do you have the energy to tell them what happened or provide a link?
    thank you ![/b]
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Here you go stoptheinvasionoforegon--
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-440280-.html#440280

Hey loneprotester,

Have you heard about this guy. He sort of sounds familiar and may already be your attorney but I'm not up to searching at the moment.

Attorney DAVID KLEHM

http://www.illegalemployers.org/index2.html

Anyway I got an email from him. From looking at the website maybe they deal with the RICO Act. That is the way that allows you to sue if your business competition gains by using illegal activity to gain an edge. It allows for you to recover three times the damages. I would check him out first with at least Google.

I also came across another one that is definitely RICO in another thread on you.

Jeffrey E. Grell

I'm not impressed by his website either.

http://www.ricoact.com/index.asp

Still I would think there should be at least thousands of these cases running concurrently.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast