Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank You ALIPAC ,For Saving America

You and Numbersusa have just saved this nation one more time from exstiction! I'm proud to say I helped as much as possible with my Nov.15th Rally and calls ,emails,but you people went above and beyond the call of duty.

I just noticed on another website that others are now standing up and taking the credit,but thats ok even if I saw red at first,because that means they too got your message!

We know who the credit goes to and thats what matters.

I also want to thank the Minute Men [no particular group] who risk much to try to guard our borders.

Now that the Tea Party has finally become aware of the problem we are building our troops against the invasion.

I second that
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    3rd it

America ..... you have no idea how close you came to losing your nation

NO IDEA .. God Bless NumbersUSA; and God Bless ALIPAC

You were given a choice and you chose the correct pill

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    3rd it

America ..... you have no idea how close you came to losing your nation

NO IDEA .. God Bless NumbersUSA; and God Bless ALIPAC

You were given a choice and you chose the correct pill

This is so true, I was so affraid we'd lose to these traitors,but we managed to win one more battle.

I was mad at talk radio,conservative media and others I won't mention,but now we have them all talking and listening.

Its so hard to keep quite when you see these invaders spending like crazy,then getting into Cadilacs while we struggle to buy food and ride in old clunkers! I don't know who I'm more mad at the illegals or the complacent Americans.

Thank God for those who react .

AMEN TO IT ALL AND WE MUST NEVER FORGET SENATOR JEFF SESSIONS FOR ALL HE HAS DONE TO HELP SAVE THIS COUNTRY FROM THOSE IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WHO ARE PANDERING TO AND KISSING MEXICO'S REAR END. AND THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE. I'VE STILL GOT TO EMAIL KAY HAGAN AND THANK HER TONIGHT.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    AMEN TO IT ALL AND WE MUST NEVER FORGET SENATOR JEFF SESSIONS FOR ALL HE HAS DONE TO HELP SAVE THIS COUNTRY FROM THOSE IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WHO ARE PANDERING TO AND KISSING MEXICO'S REAR END. AND THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE. I'VE STILL GOT TO EMAIL KAY HAGAN AND THANK HER TONIGHT.
    I agree! Sen.Sessions didn't cave in to them.a big THANK YOU TO THE SENATOR!!

Shoot we were held down and forced to take the wrong pill,
    good thing we cheeked it! And then spit it out!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LOL!! Good one, Steve!!!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

America is coming together and US citizens are uniting, so lets do everything we can to keep it moving forward.

What a great week it was on so many levels. I can't remember a more exciting "Lame Duck" session in my life time. And the people won.

It's historic. Your grandchildren will be reading about this week in their history books 50 years from now. Lets hope some Republicans write the books this time, eh? Get your pens out folks.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    All of those who voted to stop this were under a lot of pressure. I sent your thank you note on down the line to the folks in this area who called in!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)