Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wonder if we can post the flyer on La Raza's web site and email them to all the other Hispanic organizations and radio stations? Maybe they will perform a public service announcement and get the migration moving towards New Haven, CT.!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

I just sent this:

I want to thank you for welcoming illegal aliens. I live in the CA wine country and we are loaded with them. In fact, we have a hospital that is closing because they can no longer keep giving the free medical care. I've a flyer and a map I'm passing out at the day labor offices. Maybe they will take a chance and get there for all the free things your taxpayers will be giving them. If we can just get 1,000 to join you that's more off of my bill.

Thanks again.

Mrs. R. S. Smith
    Healdsburg, CA
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can we set up a special Bus Ticket fund to help out those who can't afford one? I'll donate!

I sent this:

I want to thank you for enacting the new ID card in New Haven. I have sent many flyers announcing your new program to my friends in San Diego. They will distribute said flyers at the dozens of day labor sites in San Diego as well as at San Diego's emergency rooms, welfare offices, jails, and probation offices.

I'm sure you'll have the welcome mat out for the tens of thousands (or more) illegal immigrants who'll be gracing your fine city.

Good luck to you!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by saveourcountry
    Another thought...

Why don't we post official street signs at the border with pamphlets and everything else directing them to New Haven.
    This is great !

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Can we set up a special Bus Ticket fund to help out those who can't afford one? I'll donate!
    Me, too. I'll even throw in a few boxes of Taco Bell.

this is their response to my email wishing them well with the thousands of illegals that will flock to New Haven...

from Leonard Aronow:

The City is offering ID cards to our residents. In order to acquire this card, the individual must provide proof of both identity and residency in the City of New Haven. At least one form of identification must include a photograph and be current. The proof of residency must show the resident's name with their address. These items include, but are not limited to, rental agreements, two or more utility bills and insurance bills. These documents must be current. The Elm City Resident Card will also serve as a library card; provide access to municipal activities and locations which are free or discounted for residents and as a Parcxmart debit card which can accept up to $150 to pay for parking meters and for goods and services at nearly 50 participating stores.

---------------------

I wished them well, as there are plenty of excellent document forgerers in the "immigrant" community...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    I guess 80 people can live in one apartment right? There pros on doctoring up fake IDs, passports, SSI cards, and well they can just take everything else out of the mailbox of some poor American or pay off a landlord to provide them with this info which I'm sure they do!!! So this proves nothing more then them breaking more laws!!! But New Haven can have'em!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Me, too. I'll even throw in a few boxes of Taco Bell.
    Add me to that fund raiser . . . . .
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Illegals should be given a choice: deported back home, or to New Haven with the promiose to stay there forever!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast