Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I love these letters!

Is this something that has already passed, or are the citizens fighting it?

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    this is their response to my email wishing them well with the thousands of illegals that will flock to New Haven...

from Leonard Aronow:

The City is offering ID cards to our residents. In order to acquire this card, the individual must provide proof of both identity and residency in the City of New Haven. At least one form of identification must include a photograph and be current. The proof of residency must show the resident's name with their address. These items include, but are not limited to, rental agreements, two or more utility bills and insurance bills. These documents must be current. The Elm City Resident Card will also serve as a library card; provide access to municipal activities and locations which are free or discounted for residents and as a Parcxmart debit card which can accept up to $150 to pay for parking meters and for goods and services at nearly 50 participating stores.

I just got the exact response in my email. LOL

---------------------

I wished them well, as there are plenty of excellent document forgerers in the "immigrant" community...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123