Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks to ALIPAC, My Insanity Is in Retreat.

Thanks to the members of this board, my insanity over illegal immigration seems to be lifting. I am down to six Prozac-Vodka cocktails-----an hour! Amazing progress, that is.

Battling illegal immigration has been on my mind since 1994 when California passed Prop 187, by a 2-1 margin. Things looked good until a judge with an illegal Mexican slave blocked implementation based on constitutionality concerns. Frustrating yes, but at least it appeared we could appeal the ruling & get a hearing by the Supreme Court.

Gray Davis, campaigning for governor, vowed to heed the will of the people. This seemed a good sign since 187 was a 2-1 winner, and most scholars thought it would be upheld. However, once he had the key to the Governor's mansion, Davis reneged and instructed California lawyers to pull the plug on the appeal. He said it was "too divisive.." as if 15 million illegal immigrants are not divisive?

Since then, matters have eroded even further. California grants in-state tuition breaks to illegals, hospitals and medical clinics are overwhelmed by Mexicans who do not pay, thereby bankrupting our health care systems. And on and on.

But there have been positive developments:

California effectively shut down bilingual education; Governor Schwarzenegger has vetoed licenses for illegals---twice! A lawsuit has been filed against our university system for allowing illegals those tuition breaks.

Which reminds me: Never give up!

Remember: No deportations, no peace!
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

Right on, Herelegally! And we are going to keep on fighting until we have won.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

can I have one of you're martinias? glad that you are here- now i understand why so many californians came to oregon- sadly the mexicans came too

We're so glad you're here herelegally!! And I feel the same way. Without ALIPAC....many times during the past few months I would have become a total raving lunatic and now am only a partially raving lunatic. But you know what's interesting...at first no one knew what I was talkin' about....now they call to check in on "what's happening and how are things going with illegal immigration".

The mindset of America has awakened to the urgency of solving this problem. It is extremely urgent and so serious that it's sometimes hard to think about the consequences Americans are facing today and the monumental disaster we will be facing in just a couple of years if we do not stop this in its tracks now.

mmm.....I could use an extra dry vodka martini up with 4 olives about now. But then, I never drink alone. So, another pot of Choc Full O Nuts will just have to do!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was in Oregon a couple of years ago and was surprised at how many Mexicans were running around. Not nearly as bad as California, though.

After 4 or 5 of my voldka-Prozac cocktails, I am longer alone. That's when a couple hundred pink elephants start performing the Nutcracker right in front of me. Whew!

Did I wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS
    ?
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

M E R R Y

C H R I S T M A S

Herelegally!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

herelegally, Mr. LOLLIPOP, I am SO GLAD that we have HELPED break your addiction. You will actually find, though, that you will be replacing one addiction with another one! Just ask jp about his withdrawal when his computer wouldn't allow him to access ALIPAC last week OR when his power went out.

You just keep right on jumping in when you feel that URGE for that COCKTAIL coming on. We'll TRY to help SHRINK you!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I can relate to this. It sure is nice to know that someone else out there is at least paying attention to what's going on and isn't afraid to try to do something about it besides sit around and complain. I have listened all my life to people complain about this or that but only rarely do you find a person who is willing to so much as write a letter to try to change things. It has always been the radicals who want to take more away from Americans who spoke up and that is why we are in the mess we are in now. Americans sat back and waited for someone else to say something on their behalf. Unfortunately, too many still do that. Those are the people we need to reach by our example.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And, NOW, WE are the RADICALS!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton