Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am thankful for the safety caps on Snapple bottles, because without them, we'd all be screwed!!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I am thankful for peoples sense of humor (in referrence to DavMor's comment)!

In the toughest times, which is right now in America, Americans really shine through and come together. We came together in the Great Depression, and during WWII, now I hope and pray that this is another of those times, and we can all band together and take back our nation, make it better and stronger.

I am thankful for NOT being rich, or even being "middle class" and always having had to make due, because in that we have become a stronger family, willing to work for what we want and know where our priorities are (taking care of the necessities, and each other).

I'd rather be poor and happy with family around me, than to have rooms full of cash and valuables, always worried about losing it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for the thread merlyn, and for your service.

I am thankful for forgiveness and to know Jesus as my Saviour.

I am thankful for my family, friends, and many acquaintances.

I am thankful to live in the United States of America and for freedom.

I am thankful to those who serve and protect us. Thank you to all here who have served or who do serve. God bless you.

I am thankful for the beauty of the seasons, for the loveliness of creation.

I am thankful for people who want to preserve our great nation, such as those at Alipac.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

being free and living in AMERICA
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Koobster, how are you these days? Healed and well?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Filling pretty good, trying to swim everyday, to losen up the pinched nerve in my leg, I get tired easy, but, I am getting use to my new heart.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Good to hear an update koobster. May the Lord give you continuing strength for recovery.

Psalm 139:14
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I want to Thank everyone for the prayers, that I have recieved from everyone of you, I dont remember if I told any of you, how much you guys mean to me.

I am Thankful to all my friends here, and that I can come here, to tell my sorrows and concern, especially my concern for our Country the USA.

I feel as if I have a whole entire army behind me, and I am behind all of the army.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Im grateful to those people I see on here, Americas foundation, Sons and daughters of are fore fathers .Who will not give up, but keep fighting no matter how bad it becomes.
    IF WE AMERICANS HAD THE POWER,WHAT A NATION WE COULD HAVE AGAIN! LIKE THE 40s,50s,60s.

Welcome BrazenTempest. We are glad to have you with us.

Matthew 7:15

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast