Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is there any support for a Declaration of War on illegals?

There are three ways to solve the anchor baby problem:

1. Congress passes a law to clarify the 14th Amendment, it is litigated and approved by the Supreme Court

2. A Constitutional Amendment clarifys the 14th Amendment, in this case 38 states have to ratify it instead of the Supreme Court.

3. Congress declares illegal immigration is a foreign invasion. The Supreme Court has already ruled US born children of foreign invaders are not US citizens.

All three options would need 2/3rds approval from Congress to either overide a Presidential veto or pass an Amendment. But once that 2/3rds is achieved, the invasion declaration would take place immidiately, while the first two options whould take many additional years to become effective.

Also the invasion declaration would remove the citizenship of current anchor babies while option #1 cannot, option #2 could but might delay it's passage even more.

The only drawback I can see is Americans might not support this tactic, while they do support the other two.

Please tell me what you think.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whatever it takes to get the job done.......

3 successive generations USA born and raised here or all go back and certainly don't get to run for President!

I say we need to try all three but without proper education of the general public I don't think anything will happen. Our MSM seems to all be owned by Georgie Porgie Ford Fun Schwartzos so our side needs to be very well-educated and ready at all times to make the proper argument and to do our best not to allow the opponent to dilute or twist it as is their specialty.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Bowmen

There are 3 recent (2009 & 2010) Immigration bills that deal with Birthright Citizenship.All 3 want to end B.Right Citizenship by amending the Immigration & Nationality Act.

This looks like a possible way to get past the 14th Amend. since it has been changed and updated many times thru the years.

The newest Bill is HR 5002

Nathan Deals HR 1868 (93) co-sponsors.

Rep Gary Miller's HR 994 LEAVE Act

HR 5002 really cracks down on IA's and how DHS deals with them.

Read the Bills at http://thomas.loc.gov
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Educating

Educating people about this is a must. The cost of illegal aliens AND anchor babies should be made common knowledge to everyone in the U S.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    certainly don't get to run for President!
    Sarum, from what I have seen of these kids, there is no worries there....
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bowman,
    I think the best course of action is to pass a law. Section 5 of the 14th amendment says Congress has the authority to enforce it.

April