Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are There Jobs ‘That Even Blacks Won’t Do?’

Blacks and Illegal Immigration, Part Two: Are There Jobs ‘That Even Blacks Won’t Do?’
    Blacks and Illegal Immigration, Part Two: Are There Jobs ‘That Even Blacks Won’t Do?’
    Date: Tuesday, February 05, 2008
    By: Jackie Jones, BlackAmericaWeb.com

In 2005, then-Mexican President Vicente Fox caused a stir in a speech about granting legal status to illegal immigrants in the U.S. when he declared, “There is no doubt that Mexicans -- filled with dignity, willingness and ability to work -- are doing jobs that not even blacks want to do in the United States.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

See there ya go, the former Mexican President is a racist.

Why do they divide by shade all the time? No wonder racist is their calling card.

Also 30% is a large group especially when its one group continually entering the country.

That's not a mixed emigrant policy, thats one stacked on one particular group.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Vincente Fox is an idiot.

One thing I've noticed in all my years around construction sites is....they're making skilled labor into unskilled labor. The quality of workmanship has decreased so much in the last 15 years or so its incredible. Used to be a house was built to last a hundred years, now, I don't know if its planned obsolescence or what, but todays houses will be lucky to last the original 30 year note.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

One thing I've noticed in all my years around construction sites is....they're making skilled labor into unskilled labor. The quality of workmanship has decreased so much in the last 15 years or so its incredible. Used to be a house was built to last a hundred years, now, I don't know if its planned obsolescence or what, but todays houses will be lucky to last the original 30 year note.
    Everything has been downgraded. Heck...you don't have to even be nice or polite anymore. Count change, speak English.....nothing. What I got my degree in isn't even required anymore....don't even have to know a thing about it....and you can't do it unless you speak Spanish now. It was a 12.00 and hr job with full benefits and seminars and all sorts of stuff in the early 80's. Now it's a 6.50 job with nothing extra. And to think my degree and years of experience doesn't trump needing to know Spanish. Like the "skilled builder" who put my parents doors together....put the handle on up-side down....had the door to the bedroom so skillfully fitted it literally fell out when I bumped it taking a mattress out. LOL Oh ya...we're moving up aren't we?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Remember Obama's statement during the debate last week when he said that he did Not believe illegal immigration was affecting African Americans? I hope that will be used against him!

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Remember Obama's statement during the debate last week when he said that he did Not believe illegal immigration was affecting African Americans? I hope that will be used against him!
    I can assure you it will.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I once seen Vincente Fox speak on a show (I don't remember the show or host) and he openly admitted the he and Bush were working on some plan or deal for the push of the North American Union. Yet, their are ignorant sheep out their that refuse to believe it.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.