Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LOU DOBBS NOW!

Would I vote for Hillary over McCain?

Ann Coulter wrote:

If Hillary is elected president, we'll have a four-year disaster, with Republicans ferociously opposing her, followed by Republicans zooming back into power, as we did in 1980 and 1994, and 2000. (I also predict more Oval Office incidents with female interns.)

If McCain is elected president, we'll have a four-year disaster, with the Republicans in Congress co-opted by "our" president, followed by 30 years of Democratic rule.

There's your choice, America.
    Yes, she can be quite volatile (we like to call her, "brutally honest"), but a lot of what this woman says makes good common sense -- she's not stupid. I think that, as outrageous as the above scenario seems, it is most likely true. I think I may have to go this route. No matter what, though, I will NEVER vote for McCain -- he is not just a Democrat in Republican's clothing, he's a liberal Democrat in Reps clothing, and that's just dishonest.
    [Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.] Phil.4:1-6

Time for Lou Dobbs

Lou Dobbs has not said no to running for president.I have always thought voting for third party was a waste but not in this case.The only setback is that by law,Lou would have to leave his TV show.I think it is time for Lou Dobbs to give working americans,pro-law enforcement on immigration and anti big business greed a say in the 2008 election.LOU DOBB PRESIDENT 08!!!!!!

Re: Would I vote for Hillary over McCain?

Quote Originally Posted by OregonDV8
    Ann Coulter wrote:

If Hillary is elected president, we'll have a four-year disaster, with Republicans ferociously opposing her, followed by Republicans zooming back into power, as we did in 1980 and 1994, and 2000. (I also predict more Oval Office incidents with female interns.)

If McCain is elected president, we'll have a four-year disaster, with the Republicans in Congress co-opted by "our" president, followed by 30 years of Democratic rule.

There's your choice, America.
    Yes, she can be quite volatile (we like to call her, "brutally honest"), but a lot of what this woman says makes good common sense -- she's not stupid. I think that, as outrageous as the above scenario seems, it is most likely true. I think I may have to go this route. No matter what, though, I will NEVER vote for McCain -- he is not just a Democrat in Republican's clothing, he's a liberal Democrat in Reps clothing, and that's just dishonest.

I agree let them have it, make a huge mess and then be swept out like before. No need to have a Rhino in there doing the same thing and Repubs feeling they have to back the Prez.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm with the rest of you. If Romney drops out, this will be the first time in many years that I will not vote. I am so disgusted and discouraged after last night. What happened to ALL of the people who claim to be against amnesty? Did anyone see the traitor, Lindsay Graham standing behind McCamnesty with that stupid grin on his face? He seemed to be thinking, "As soon as my buddy gets in the White House, we can give all of our beloved illegals citizenship." Theres not a dimes worth of difference between McCamnesty, Huckabee, and the Dimorats where amnesty is concerned! They're all in bed together!

Unless we find a better person to run as a 3rd party candidate, go to the polls and write-in Romney. That's a better decision than not voting at all.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

I wouldn't want to vote for McCain either......BUT........not to vote for him would hand it to Hussein or Shillary. Then we get not only the ILLEGAL ALIENS, but UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE, among many other multi-billion dollar programs we can't afford. I don't want DC making my health care decisions, or waiting months for needed treatment.

So, to set home and not vote because it would be for McCain, would be selling out.

Don't forget, Romney and Huckabee are going to have a part in writing the republican plank and can make sure immigration is included.

I WILL NOT SELL OUT MY COUNTRY TO THE TAX AND SPEND LIBERAL DEMOCRATS BY NOT VOTING.

I don't understand all the ins and outs of politics of what's ok and what isn't but can't Romney be the front runner for the Independents? It gives a third option. I think the primary and delegates is a complete farce and totally unfair, and Romney cannot win because of Huckabee. It should have been a 2 man race a long time ago. I really belive that Romney is our last hope at getting border security and that if Mccain is elected President of the USA we are doomed and the country we know and love will be gone. If Hilary gets elected there is the hope she'll go back on her stance on illegal immigration and listen to the voice of the majority but I know with Mccain he thinks his word is better than God's and he won't back down especially since I believe the Mexican government is financing his campaign especially since Juan Hernandez is on his staff.

CAN ROMNEY DROP OUT AS A REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE AND RUN AS AN INDEPENDENT? IF SO, I DO BELIEVE IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE HISTORY HERE. FAILING THAT, I AGREE WITH JONATHAN -- WRITE-IN ROMNEY! (ANY CHANCE SEAN HANNITY WILL RUN FOR PRESIDENT???)
    [Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.] Phil.4:1-6

Quote Originally Posted by OregonDV8
    CAN ROMNEY DROP OUT AS A REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE AND RUN AS AN INDEPENDENT? IF SO, I DO BELIEVE IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE HISTORY HERE. FAILING THAT, I AGREE WITH JONATHAN -- WRITE-IN ROMNEY! (ANY CHANCE SEAN HANNITY WILL RUN FOR PRESIDENT???)
    That's what I'm thinking, I really think he could do it and win and he also has the money to do it. I heard a few months ago about Mayor Bloomberg entering the race as an independent so why can't Romney? I think we should all look in to this.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast