Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where does he stand on IA and border security? Is he for or against amnesty? I am going to try and research this...

I will not vote unless there is an independant who comes along. Good news, LOU DOBBS says he might now. Whether its him or Romney or if Ron Paul changes his mind and goes independant, any of the three would get my vote. Other than that, no voting for me.

We don't have a sympathetic President now, and probably won't -- until at least five years from now. Meanwhile, we do have Oklahoma, the House, the Senate, Colorado's 6th Congressional District, and more. As much as I'd like Presidential politics to go our way, I'm spending my efforts elsewhere.
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

I will never vote for McCain. In-fact, I am located in a highly republican area of North Carolina and have already started handing out anti McCain flyers to my customers showing his dark, corrupt and deceitful side.

McCain is a traitor's traitor. they nasty abusive way he insulted and smeared average Americans like me who stood up against his mexican-boot-licking Amnesty capitulation was absolutely unforgivable.

vote for that scumbag? I wouldn't even consider it for a second.

Hillary and Obama are typical retarded PC liberal no-minds, and I intensely dislike them and their platforms, but McCain is far far worse, he is an enemy of the American people.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789