Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maybe mcshame ought to go out and have one of those nice mexican dinners.............
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    Maybe mcshame ought to go out and have one of those nice mexican dinners.............
    Along with a nice cold bottle of imported Mexican spring water.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean

No, not Mexican bottled water, it's way too sanitary...I'm sure he would enjoy fresh out of the tap water from Mexico even better...A little bit of Monezuma's Revenge shouldn't be so bad.

I sent the CDC an email and asked them why they hide the fact that "pickers" use the fields where they are working as their "bathrooms." And just how many more of these "incidents" do we have to put up with?

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    I sent the CDC an email and asked them why they hide the fact that "pickers" use the fields where they are working as their "bathrooms." And just how many more of these "incidents" do we have to put up with?

Not using the bathroom is a third world habit...We have workers who are probably illegals working in my neighborhood...They've been caught using the bushes between the houses, many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean

No, not Mexican bottled water, it's way too sanitary...I'm sure he would enjoy fresh out of the tap water from Mexico even better...A little bit of Monezuma's Revenge shouldn't be so bad.
    Don't forget to add lots of those healthy Mexican tomatoes.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I hope most of you have already had the Hepatitis B vaccine to protect you from the strain most commonly acquired from oral-fecal transmission.

If not, you shouldn't be eating at places where illegals work since third worlders frequently carry and pass this disease. Talk to your doctor if unsure.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattler
    I hope most of you have already had the Hepatitis B vaccine to protect you from the strain most commonly acquired from oral-fecal transmission.

If not, you shouldn't be eating at places where illegals work since third worlders frequently carry and pass this disease. Talk to your doctor if unsure.

Notice how before I don't think it was ever mandatory then all of a sudden it was YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE HEP B...When I started college it was mandatory for which I am glad but didn't really know why until now because I always wrongly assumed that to live in the US meant to be safe from these sorts of things that third world countries deal with...But now since we are being bombarded with third world people we are also at the mercy of the diseases they bring with them...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345