Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

They Come to America for a Better Life: No End to the Line

THEY COME TO AMERICA FOR A BETTER LIFE: NO END TO THE LINE

By Frosty Wooldridge
    November 18, 2010
    NewsWithViews.com

Like the slavery issue of 1776 when the founders framed the U.S. Constitution, 21st century immigration parallels the complexities of the past—facing today’s leaders and citizens.

Back then, they talked about a wonderful new concept of self-government that yielded, “…life, liberty and pursuit of happiness…,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

quote(If we fail to change our immigration policy, much like the ‘slavery issue’ of 1776, we most certainly will not survive the outcome as to sheer numbers, as to a livable environment and as to a sustainable civilization. Today, we can make a difference to change the future for our children. Within 25 years, if we allow immigration to add 100 million people, our children and all living things in America will be nostril-deep in irreversible consequences and unsolvable problems.)quote

The above paragraph states the truth, the Golden Goose,"America" is dying simply with uncontrolled immigration those who don't see that are looking through eyes of greed or stupidity.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

The question is who is the real slave. Here in California I feel we the American citizen is the slave to illegal immigration. I have lived by the rules all my life. Worked and saved to be able to retire. Now I watch as everything I worked for is destroyed and given away to illegal immigrants.

As a land of laws we watch as American citizens are required to obey these laws while illegal aliens are allowed to break them. I pay my personal state income and property tax only to watch it being spent on illegal aliens. So, tell me who is the real slave?

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    The question is who is the real slave. Here in California I feel we the American citizen is the slave to illegal immigration. I have lived by the rules all my life. Worked and saved to be able to retire. Now I watch as everything I worked for is destroyed and given away to illegal immigrants.

As a land of laws we watch as American citizens are required to obey these laws while illegal aliens are allowed to break them. I pay my personal state income and property tax only to watch it being spent on illegal aliens. So, tell me who is the real slave?
    No doubt that what you are saying is true. Here in AZ the child care assistance program has been frozen up and there has been a waiting list for two years now due to the fact that so many immigrants weighed it down. The American single parent who makes $8.00 an hour here cannot get assistance with the $800 dollar a month child care bill. Too many times in my apartment complex I see children who have to sit at home amongst or by themselves because their mom or dad cannot afford to pay childcare and pay the bills. The American tax payer pays for programs like these to help the AMERICAN working poor, not to help every illegal who can cross the border.

And here Obama was going on about the American single mom in his campaign. Now he is suing the state of AZ for trying to clean this place up so that they CAN help the American single mom. How is that for practicing what he preaches?
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    quote(If we fail to change our immigration policy, much like the ‘slavery issue’ of 1776, we most certainly will not survive the outcome as to sheer numbers, as to a livable environment and as to a sustainable civilization. Today, we can make a difference to change the future for our children. Within 25 years, if we allow immigration to add 100 million people, our children and all living things in America will be nostril-deep in irreversible consequences and unsolvable problems.)quote

The above paragraph states the truth, the Golden Goose,"America" is dying simply with uncontrolled immigration those who don't see that are looking through eyes of greed or stupidity.
    That is all too true, right now we have great programs like the pell grant for people who cannot afford to go to college. However, I see immigrants going to college on the pell grant here in AZ all the time even if they cannot speak a lick of English. I for see the federal government squandering these pell grants on Non-American citizens so that future American generations will not have opportunities like the pell grant.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com