Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And They Take...

I just finished reading Frosty Wooldridges article, and needless to say it got my blood BOILING!
    Reading that email he recieved from the Brown Beret told me something that I've known for quite awhile, but it solidified it. These people CANNOT CREATE SOMETHING ON THIER OWN...SO THEY TAKE IT.
    And their is no guilt, no remorse no sense of right or wrong.
    Whether its a JOB, a SSN, a HOME, a VOTE or a NATION.
    And they are getting everyone of these, as the American people continue to worry how to set the clock on the DVD, try to decide where to go out and eat... Frosty is right, AMERICANS ARE JUST PLAIN STUPID.
    Take five minutes out of your hectick day and look at California, Los Angeles... THAT IS YOUR FUTURE!!! Its that simple, no shots fired... The ones who did are now in Prison- Ramos & Compean.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

What article? Can you post a link?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-137010.html

Its in the News Stories by Members..."Obama or McCain: Which one Ignites the Inescapable Backfire?"
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

These people CANNOT CREATE SOMETHING ON THIER OWN...SO THEY TAKE IT.
    That's what I see. I mean heck, they could have just as easily settled in America long before the Spaniards and Europeans moved here. No boats nothing.....just a swim across the river. But they never wanted to "settle" an area and create anything......they wait till it's already fully functioning and then take it over.

The majority of our immigrants past and present (legal) come here to create something if they can.....not run people out of town and take over. I know it's not all, but we have been here all this time and it's NEVER been in numbers like this and no-one with a list of endless demands of give, give me, guarentee me.......when you see entire towns going to h in a handbasket after the take-over......what's next? It is like locusts.....seek out and destroy. I've seen very little if any "creation" of anything. And none that includes everyone. Once they destroy, they move on to the next area to take over. The whole time crying we've won, we are the majority. That's not immigration. That's not the American dream. And still crying racism and give me the whole way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote] There are already well over 80 million of us here, so now you are talking about 180 million plus the 45 million Negroes who are basically illiterate animals who will vote as the Democrats tell them. Together we will vote every racist honkey out of office and assume control of every local, state, and federal institution. White racists will be made to feel as welcome as the plague. The best thing you can do for yourself and your family is to scurry off to Europe. You are not wanted here. Cheers!â€

[quote] There are already well over 80 million of us here, so now you are talking about 180 million plus the 45 million Negroes who are basically illiterate animals who will vote as the Democrats tell them. Together we will vote every racist honkey out of office and assume control of every local, state, and federal institution. White racists will be made to feel as welcome as the plague. The best thing you can do for yourself and your family is to scurry off to Europe. You are not wanted here. Cheers!â€

[quote]Quote:
    There are already well over 80 million of us here, so now you are talking about 180 million plus the 45 million Negroes who are basically illiterate animals who will vote as the Democrats tell them. Together we will vote every racist honkey out of office and assume control of every local, state, and federal institution. White racists will be made to feel as welcome as the plague. The best thing you can do for yourself and your family is to scurry off to Europe. You are not wanted here. Cheers!â€

That's why I own guns. This is my home and my country and they CAN'T have it..........
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

I haven't touch my 9mm in years but plan to clean it up AND go practice at the shooting range. I will protect my family and my property to the end!! his holiness obama will N O T take it away from me.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

The pc people say illegals come here "for a better life". Well, why didnt they create one where they were already? Hundreds of years have gone by and 3rd world countries like Mexico are just learning how to tie their shoes? How can a beautiful country will mega natural resources like Mexico NOT become a wonderful place to live? They have the man power and enough people to make it a great country. Are they all too stupid to get anything off the ground?
    Its not all about corruption either. Every country has their share of thugs, thiefs, and corrupt politicians. I just dont understand.
    Both candidates want amnesty. Can anyone begin to imagine what it will do to our country? I am so angry I could spit.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast