Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They think we'regoing to lay down now

Quote taken from Neil Boortz website. I don't agree with good ol' Neal on some things but he's got the criminal invasion right.

HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH THE AMNESTY BILL

Let's cut to the chase here. The pro-amnesty politicians in Washington think that the little snit thrown by the American people is now over. Now that we've had our fun -- now that we've chased the amnesty bill from the floor of the Senate -- they think that they can now bring it back with some meaningless words about amendments and the American people will let it slide this time.

OK ... so Harry Reid and Mitch McConnell, the majority and minority leaders, have reached some sort of a "deal" that will allow amendments to be proposed to the amnesty bill. The likelihood is that no amendments will actually be adopted. If any do make it through they will have no real affect on the amnesty provisions of the bill. It's a smokescreen. Look for the bill to pass the Senate in pretty much its present form ... amnesty and weak border protection intact.

Oh .. .and the president's promise to dedicate 4.4 billion to border security? We were supposed to spend this money anyway under previous border protection laws! Why didn't we? All the president is promising here is to do what the laws that already exist require him to do. He says the money will come from the fines paid by illegals seeking legal residency status. Come on, folks. Do you think those fines are really going to be paid? I can hear the screams from the left right now: "Poor Pablo is trying to raise a family. How can we ask him to pay so much money to the U.S. Government when he needs that money to buy medicine and food for little Pablo and Julio? We need to show our humanity by waiving these fines!" Get with the program, folks. The vast majority of these so-called fines will never be collected. You know it, and so does the president.

Are the Senators right? Is the president right? Is your guard down? Are you tired of fighting the Mexican invasion? If these Senators don't hear from you this bill will be before the house before you can say no hablo Espanol
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

Are the Senators right? Is the president right? Is your guard down? Are you tired of fighting the Mexican invasion? If these Senators don't hear from you this bill will be before the house before you can say no hablo Espanol
    Harumpf!! Is my guard down? My, my....

I've had a few days out back at the range. I've perfected my load, sited in, and I'm fully reloaded now.

I'm just waiting for the Range Officer for the "commence" command.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

time to march

someone with some clout needs to get with the hold their feet to the fire crowd and put the word out that "all those who want their country back" to prove it. lets have a day or two of "a day without legal AMERICANS"!! NO WORK, NO PURCHASES NO NOTHING. what kind of impact would that have on our economy! lets show thaem that we still contribute to this country, they think this great nation who has done so much throughout history cannot make it without the help of mexico! lets prove them wrong or just shut up and suffer the outcome (AMERICO)....

Computers are great forms of communications huh? I just keep sending the same 5 letters over and over on a rotating basis. I would automate the process if I knew how, or would that be considered Spam? It might as well be since I'm sure none of them are read. I know it's just a numbers game with some staffer keeping score so lets run up the score on them!
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

Re: They think we'regoing to lay down now

Quote Originally Posted by Grayrider
    Quote taken from Neil Boortz website. I don't agree with good ol' Neal on some things but he's got the criminal invasion right.

HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH THE AMNESTY BILL

Let's cut to the chase here. The pro-amnesty politicians in Washington think that the little snit thrown by the American people is now over.
    Why shouldn't politicians ignore us (the majority of voters)?

Afterall, most voters repeatedly reward irresponsible politicians by repeatedly re-electing them.

Why should politicians pay any attention to the majority of voters when that same majority of voters repeatedly re-elect those same politicians, regardless? Look at Kennedy. The people of Massachusetts keep re-electing that _______ every election. Congress enjoys a cu$hy 90% to 95% re-election rate. The politicians are irresponsible because the majority of voters reward them for it!

FAXing and calling your Congress persons is pointless if the majority of voters repeatedly re-elect them anyway. Sure, keep up the calls, letters, FAXes, etc. But come next election, how about taking off the blinding partisan blinders and stop pulling the ______ing party-lever and wallowing in the petty, distracting partisan warfare like some brainwashed idiot ?

Government won't be responsible until the voters do too.
    That ain't gonna ever happen as long as most voters repeated reward irresponsible politicians by repeatedly re-electing them.

Sadly, I predict Congress will push through their scamnesty BILL, or continue to ignore the illegal immigration problem, and come 2008, the majority of voters will pull-the party lever and re-elect 90% to 95% of the incumbent politicians (again). After all, that's what voters have been doing since 1996.

You sound a little bitter. I agree with you 100%. I'm sick of the "lesser of 2 evils " B.S.. Until election campaign contributions and the media coverage of the monkeys trying to get re-elected are radically changed, it's either push the button for the bad guy or push it for the worse guy. We don't have long to worry though, soon 20 million new voters will push the button labled in Spanish. I sound a little bitter don't I ?

Quote Originally Posted by Grayrider
    You sound a little bitter. I agree with you 100%. I'm sick of the "lesser of 2 evils " B.S.. Until election campaign contributions and the media coverage of the monkeys trying to get re-elected are radically changed, it's either push the button for the bad guy or push it for the worse guy. We don't have long to worry though, soon 20 million new voters will push the button labled in Spanish. I sound a little bitter don't I ?
    I think we are all a little bitter. One way to really get involved in the elections is with the primaries and your precinct judges. You can make a difference by voting in your state primaries.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Bitter? Yes. But isn't it justified?
    Of course, giving up is not a solution either.
    That's why I support alipac.us, numbersusa.com, and a number of other organizations (with time and money).
    But it is sad how many people care enough to take any action, and return every election to blindly pull the party-lever; rewarding bad politicians by repeatedly re-electing them, over and over.

But looking at this graph, it's hard to see how things are going to get better. Laziness and ignorance are too abundant. In a voting nation, an educated electorate is paramount, and we don't have that . . . which is why this LIST grows in size and severity. Illegal immigration is one of many symptoms of a more simple problem. A nation (as a whole) that has grown too fat and lazy and blindly pull the party-lever; rewarding irresponsible politicians for despicably pitting American citizens and illegal aliens against each other.

I am getting bitter too. I am so tired of this S**T.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I'm listening to my local radio right now (William was just on). They had an interesting discussion that maybe if it does pass the senate that maybe that would be good as it would anger and motivate the country like never before to fight for what is right. To wake up the rest of the country. That some people are saying there hasn't been so much turmoil in our country since the great depression.

So here we go!

Let's "Get it done."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast