Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yeah, I agree. The feds will never do anything to stop the invasion. The state and local governments are the real voice of the people, and that is the level where political correctness is losing power. I believe it has a lot to do with the national nature of our left wing news media. Local media is not as concerned with the national or world perceptions.
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

Quote Originally Posted by Grayrider
    Yeah, I agree. The feds will never do anything to stop the invasion. The state and local governments are the real voice of the people, and that is the level where political correctness is losing power. I believe it has a lot to do with the national nature of our left wing news media. Local media is not as concerned with the national or world perceptions.
    This is a very good point that we need to keep in mind when Dumb or Dumber gets elected president. Keep screaming about this IA problem and scream it LOUD and CLEAR to your local media and leaders. Higher ups and national media are really SO out of touch with reality, it's a joke.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks guys for this good news.

This is good news, however I am discouraged because I recently read that most of the growth in the Hispanic population in the USA is due to births of anchor children rather than illegal immigration itself. Pregnant illegal alien women are continuing to fill the health departments for free prenatal care.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anchor Baby Law First, and NO AMNESTY!

AE

It too has been much more subdued up north here in Oregon lately. Our complex has quieted down in the last year. The worst year was when all the marches were going on in 2007, they were snotty and bold.

Now they avoid any contact with us, the landlord, police and all else. No fireworks, no parties, no extremely loud music. It is actually somewhat peaceful here, and Oregon is very liberal in letting the illegal aliens have pretty much what they want (well, the gov did take away licenses under public pressure, and he stopped all of the Matricula card carousels where state people were paid to go and give away our taxpayers dollars to the illegals when they showed up).

To quote McDonalds "I'm lovin' it"!
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Grayrider
    Take a drive down Buford Highway, they're still here, just not as brazen, because of a new Georgia law that requires local authorities to check if the suspects they arrest,are here legally. I also live in Gwinnett county, which refuses to comply with certain aspects of the new law.
    Yea, noticed a big change here in Lilburn from when my family and I first moved here in April of 07 from South Florida. At first, there wasn't any difference. Now, a huge difference!

Unfortunately here in Ft Worth the illegals have figured out that they can do whatever they want without repercussions. They are getting more and more brazen.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

DJ
    In Southern California, I am seeing LOTS of "for rent" signs at apartment complexes near us. I'm sure that is where many illegals lived--right across the street from the middle school. A teacher friend of mine in San Bernardino county said that his school lost 2000 students this year! It seems they went back to Mexico.

This is terrible to say (because I don't want my fellow citizens to suffer), but part of me hopes that the economic downturn continues for YEARS in California so that more illegals will leave. No jobs!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12