Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JRB
    I've been reading the spin and hype over who suports who as the next President. We as the Legal American People need to look at Every Senator and Congressmen's Voting Records and Vote out the Traitors that vote for any type or form of supporting Illegal Immigrants. If we as Legal American Citizens want to truely make a difference we need to show these Political Rep's we mean business. The next step is to vote into power Men and Women of Integrity that truly want to do the Bidding of their Constituants being us.
    I want to tell you that I truly feel the pain of people who are trying to make an Honest Living amoungst the theiving bloodsucking Illegals and all that support them. When I see My Fellow Americans Voting these Bought and Paid for Elected Officials out of their seats in the Senate and Congress, thats when we as Legal Americans will start to make a Difference. Lets make next November an Election to remember and show these Political Reps that we wont be ignored. We can make a very loud example of any Senators and Congressmen that have voted in favor of any legislation that favored Illegal Immigration or Amnesty.
    If we truly want to make a difference this is how we will get the full backing of the Government. Put their Jobs on the line and they will listen to us and start acting accordingly.

UNITED WE STAND DEVIDED WE FALL
    I agree and we need to start targeting the local people and get them out of office. Approach viable candidates and ask them to run and that you'll support them. We did that in our small community and it took a couple of years but we got it done. The council has almost completely changed. Then the good ones we need to ask them to go forward to higher office and support them for federal offices.

We need to get the freshman Democrats that ran on anti-illegal immigrant positions out of office and make them one-term. We need to punish the Democrats for allowing the fence to be gutted from the omnibus bill. It was done under their watch. I'd love to see Pelosi leave her office.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What has happen to the rule of law in this country and Americans i have never heard so many I can'ts in this country, everyone who says I or we can't should be thrown out because that tells me they are incompetant.

-------------"NEW ACTION ALERT!!!12/21''------------------
    Please help distribute new "Press Release"
    Instructions and contact information
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-95221.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Can you imagine there are so many companies who can pave your driveway, shingle your roof, lay your foundation, wire your home, install your a/c, and do your plumbing all from one business card? Hola!!!
    Having been a Journeyman Carpenter for 20 years, no, I can't imagine all of that from one business card. The poor guy that contracts from this business will probably see his house fall apart and burn to the ground.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When I see My Fellow Americans Voting these Bought and Paid for Elected Officials out of their seats in the Senate and Congress, thats when we as Legal Americans will start to make a Difference
    The problem with that is, like Ben, Feinstein's staffer told me, you don't have to be legal to vote, only registered

I think that is why true Americans are not being heard, politicians are supporting those they think will be the majority.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's the transcript of the article I promised. Doesn't sound like the County Commissioners are going to be too co-operative, but at least they know the community is watching now. Hopefully there will be a few less illegal contractors in the neighborhood as a result of all the publicity, but what we really wanted was some arrests and deportation orders. The basis for our request to submit the information quietly was to facilitate a broader investigation, and to work with the county to tweak local ordinances and close the loopholes which allow these types of infractions in the first place.Â*

[quote][quote]Immigration Group, County at Odds after Presentation to Commissioners
    By TOMAS MURAWSKI
    Staff Writer-Alamance News
    December 20, 2007
    An argument over unreturned phone calls has driven a wedge between county officials who oppose illegal immigration and a like minded activist group with concerns about businesses that it says operate in the county illegally.
    NC Voice, which formed over the summer in response to the immigration debate, has denounced the county for its alleged unresponsiveness to a request that it recently made for a meeting with the county commissioners.
    The group, which is based in Swepsonville, approached the commissioners two weeks ago to announce that its members have dug up numerous violations of tax and licensure rules, which the group says a number of businesses are committing right under the noses of county officials.
    Mike Kelley, a spokesman for NC Voice, asked the commissioners for a private meeting so he could show them evidence of violations that he said his group has uncovered. Several of the commissioners said at the meeting that they’d gladly meet with the group, although Kelley insists that he hasn’t heard back from anyone on the county’s governing board.“It implies that they’re sandbagging us,â€

Thanks for the update tiredofapathy. Commissioner Sutton is known to be in favor of doing something about illegal immigration. Its a shame they cant just get together with NC Voice and take care of this problem.

You are right to be cautious about just making the information public. The illegal contractors will flee to the next town and nothing will happen. Its a problem thats happening all over the country.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

[quote="tiredofapathy"]Here's the transcript of the article I promised. Doesn't sound like the County Commissioners are going to be too co-operative, but at least they know the community is watching now. Hopefully there will be a few less illegal contractors in the neighborhood as a result of all the publicity, but what we really wanted was some arrests and deportation orders. The basis for our request to submit the information quietly was to facilitate a broader investigation, and to work with the county to tweak local ordinances and close the loopholes which allow these types of infractions in the first place.Â*

[quote][quote]Immigration Group, County at Odds after Presentation to Commissioners
    By TOMAS MURAWSKI
    Staff Writer-Alamance News
    December 20, 2007
    An argument over unreturned phone calls has driven a wedge between county officials who oppose illegal immigration and a like minded activist group with concerns about businesses that it says operate in the county illegally.
    NC Voice, which formed over the summer in response to the immigration debate, has denounced the county for its alleged unresponsiveness to a request that it recently made for a meeting with the county commissioners.
    The group, which is based in Swepsonville, approached the commissioners two weeks ago to announce that its members have dug up numerous violations of tax and licensure rules, which the group says a number of businesses are committing right under the noses of county officials.
    Mike Kelley, a spokesman for NC Voice, asked the commissioners for a private meeting so he could show them evidence of violations that he said his group has uncovered. Several of the commissioners said at the meeting that they’d gladly meet with the group, although Kelley insists that he hasn’t heard back from anyone on the county’s governing board.“It implies that they’re sandbagging us,â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12