Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Illegal is not racist!!! But what is calling all Americans KKK and Nazis? Is that racist? I'd say yes because they are going after Americans! Calling a group illegal immigrants describes every person that is in this country illegally from different nations! Its not 1 nation there coming from they are coming from all over the globe!!! I'd be a racist if I said something like this "I hated everyone from (insert Country here) and they are beneath me." <--- That would be a racist statement! But you can also add color, creed, or religion to that statement which would also make it racist! But calling a group of people Illegal Immigrants describes that they are unlawfully here and do not have authority to be here in all respects!!! So I'd suggest that this race card shouldn't be played but the illegals love it because it makes us look bad!

By my note the only racist signs are held by the illegals at there so called rallies they have while us Americans hold patriotic signs of protest against illegal immigration!!!

-BorderLegionnaire
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

I think the problem is that MOST illegals are Mexicans. So, if one is against illegal immigration like we are, people might think we're "racist".

I AM prejudiced against hispanics because of this influx, and because of the illegals' attitudes toward us, who give them everything, and then they bite the hand that feeds them! It's hard to separate legal from illegal, when this group gives their "race" (although I guess they are not really a "race", except according to LaRaza) a bad name.

It's hard not to be prejudiced against people from a certain country who are trying to take over, and who are overpopulating as they do it, so that no matter what, our country will be "latinized" if we continue to accept illegals. I'm against that - I don't WANT a "latin" culture. I don't like people who make demands on U.S. citizens, either, and that's what these Mexicans are doing. Not to mention that their leaders are saying they have to populate the U.S., so that they can take over from caucasians, AND not only that, that they'll kill us if they have to.

So, call me racist, I guess.

This might help you.

Check out the approximate racial breakdown of ALIPAC's supporters

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=S ... =1&thold=0

One in three Americans belong to a minority racial group.

One in Five ALIPAC supporters belong to a minority racial group.

It is going to take Americans of every race fighting side by side to have any hope of winning this battle.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cousinsal
    I think the problem is that MOST illegals are Mexicans. So, if one is against illegal immigration like we are, people might think we're "racist".

I AM prejudiced against hispanics because of this influx, and because of the illegals' attitudes toward us, who give them everything, and then they bite the hand that feeds them! It's hard to separate legal from illegal, when this group gives their "race" (although I guess they are not really a "race", except according to LaRaza) a bad name.

It's hard not to be prejudiced against people from a certain country who are trying to take over, and who are overpopulating as they do it, so that no matter what, our country will be "latinized" if we continue to accept illegals. I'm against that - I don't WANT a "latin" culture. I don't like people who make demands on U.S. citizens, either, and that's what these Mexicans are doing. Not to mention that their leaders are saying they have to populate the U.S., so that they can take over from caucasians, AND not only that, that they'll kill us if they have to.

So, call me racist, I guess.
    Some good points! But yea the President of Mexico conducting politics in our country!!! Run you own third world crap hole! If you want your citizens better lives then start fixing your corrupt government and elites!!! Hypocrites!!!!
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Yes, imagine if our system were governed by attempting to find intent instead of action?
    Much of it is. They use emotions to get laws passed and to put in place various 'regulations'.

Just look at what has happened with the illegal movement. For decades the only mention of illegals was about some sweet little child or some nice action by an illegal. They used emotion.

Think of 'hate' crimes.

Think of 'victim's impact statements' at trials.

Also, this war would either probably never have happened if Americans had looked at the rhetoric in the cold light of day rather than through a fog of sadness - and fear.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think John Vinson has described what most of us opposed to the illegal invasion, are thinking and feeling. Go to www.immigrationcontrol.com/newsletter.htm , and scroll down to "It's Righteous Indignation, Not Hate".

WOW! I don't know what else to say. You sure to have your facts well
    researched dyehard39. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39

Immigration Impact:
    Nevada
    Immigration-driven population growth is taking its toll on Nevada, the fastest growing state in the U.S. In the last ten years, nearly 800,000 new residents settled in Nevada—an increase that is larger than the entire population of the state in 1980. More than one-quarter of these new residents were immigrants.
    As the booming service and construction economies draw a massive immigration influx,many residents are asking how long it will take before the region’s quality of life is destroyed. The prices of houses here are rising quickly — up 11 percent in 2000 — far exceeding the median rise in household income. Water is running out, and bad air and clogged traffic have become such serious concerns that the Environmental Protection Agency has said Las Vegas could lose federal money if it does not take steps to clean its air.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Here's an interesting quote for you BL:

IV. "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated
    problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works."

--- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant, as quoted by Richard de
    Uriarte, The Phoenix Gazette, March 14, 1992 (quoted in The ProEnglish
    Advocate, 1st quarter, 2002).

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    So I'd suggest that this race card shouldn't be played but the illegals love it because it makes us look bad!

By my note the only racist signs are held by the illegals at there so called rallies they have while us Americans hold patriotic signs of protest against illegal immigration!!!

-BorderLegionnaire
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Here's an interesting quote for you BL:

IV. "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated
    problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works."

--- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant, as quoted by Richard de
    Uriarte, The Phoenix Gazette, March 14, 1992 (quoted in The ProEnglish
    Advocate, 1st quarter, 2002).

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    So I'd suggest that this race card shouldn't be played but the illegals love it because it makes us look bad!

-BorderLegionnaire
    HEHE thanks, thats a nice quote I will save that one! Yea that quote is right on cue with illegals!
    -Ron Paul

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123