Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WILLIAM GHEEN FOR NC US SENATE, INDEPENDENT PARTY
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any Idea what politician(s) would be good to head a 3rd Party up?

Newt?, Fred Thompson? Hunter? Steve King?
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

I think it's possible but only after some major changes in America, starting with ditching the so-called MainStream Media - they're irrelevant and dishonest and aren't going to change. (examine how their media-arm treats Ron Paul's candidacy for a timely example, kooky long-shot with fanatical supporters all outside "the establishment") Get rid of electronic/black-box voting, paper ballots only and preferably hand-counted in the public in each precinct. There's certainly more but without those two to start with it won't matter the quality of the candidate or their platform, the entire system from a-z and back to a is set up so only "insiders" get in - and we all know who picks them. Backing a third party is futile unless you unrelentingly make the good battle on all fronts.
    The American Conservative

Bail out families, not usurers and speculators.

I Have been a member of the Republican Party for over 28 years, I am done. If some one came at me with No amnesty deport them all, The fair tax and the promise to remove nafta and crapta I not only would vote for them I would take their mother in law to dinner.

I am done with the Republican party I am asking around to see where the closes office for the RNC is so I can follow AZ lead. I want to personally tell them that GORDON KENNEDY SMITH and the rest of the rhino's is why they will never see another dime from me or my vote. I figured it out Gordon Smith is a cross dresser. A Democrat in Republican's clothing.

So could an Independent win You bet they could.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherJohn
    I think it's possible but only after some major changes in America, starting with ditching the so-called MainStream Media - they're irrelevant and dishonest and aren't going to change. (examine how their media-arm treats Ron Paul's candidacy for a timely example, kooky long-shot with fanatical supporters all outside "the establishment") Get rid of electronic/black-box voting, paper ballots only and preferably hand-counted in the public in each precinct. There's certainly more but without those two to start with it won't matter the quality of the candidate or their platform, the entire system from a-z and back to a is set up so only "insiders" get in - and we all know who picks them. Backing a third party is futile unless you unrelentingly make the good battle on all fronts.

/agreed

but getting many current politicians (the one that actually represent the people) to get on board would make the media take it seriously.. IMO
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

American_made,
    I completely agree with you. I am so disgusted with the bunch of traitors that has taken over the Republican party. In the last 12 months the RNC has probably sent me 2 dozen requests for donations, memberships, etc. In every postage paid envelope I have written them an extremely nasty letter. I will never again give them a God Dam dime.
    Unless, Hunter & Tancredo become their nominees for Pres & V.P.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

THIRD PARTY

DJ

I'd like to see Tom Tancredo run as a third party candidate. He'll never get the Republican nomination because he has been so out spoken for years on illegal immigration.

We need to make BIG changes in our government wether or not this bill passes. If it is defeated we can't let our guard down. We need term limits on Senators. We can't let people like Kennedy stay there so long they become so corrupted by Big Business and so out fo touch with the people they represent.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That , it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, andwhenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness." (From the Declaration of Independence)

According to our Constitution, it is our right and responsibility to remove those who would destroy our country. These traitors aren't even talking about the trillions the illegal aliens will cost us if allowed to stay. This bill would be the most expensive bill ever considered.

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    American_made,
    I completely agree with you. I am so disgusted with the bunch of traitors that has taken over the Republican party. In the last 12 months the RNC has probably sent me 2 dozen requests for donations, memberships, etc. In every postage paid envelope I have written them an extremely nasty letter. I will never again give them a God Dam dime.
    Unless, Hunter & Tancredo become their nominees for Pres & V.P.
    That is the only way I will reconsider. I still am trashing the party. I wish we had open primaries here. Unless you are a member of one of the rotten fish parties you cannot vote in the primaries. Tom is who has my vote as long as he is in the running.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov

Newt?, Fred Thompson? Hunter? Steve King?
    Yes, Newt, not Fred, he's a member of the CFR!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Newt?
    No

Fred Thompson?
    NO

Hunter?
    DEFINITELY

Steve King?
    Maybe
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast