Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Welcome to Alipac, castingdirector! I completely agree we need BIG changes in our government!

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Any Idea what politician(s) would be good to head a 3rd Party up?

Newt?, Fred Thompson? Hunter? Steve King?
    I think if Fred ran Independent he would clean up. Just like Liberman did with the Dems.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DJ

Third party possibility continued....

Since we are batting this thing around--and many of us think a Third Party could succeed with all the anger brewing about the immigration issue (among other things)--start thinking what the platform would be. I realize that we could squabble on many side issues, but for anything to go forward, we would have to put our energy into the Major concerns.

If such a great candidate represented what I see as important, the top issues would be:
    1. Secure our borders and ports before any discussion about what to do with those who are already here
    2. Penalize those who hire illegals
    3. No amnesty
    4. No benefits for non-citizens
    5. Revoke the North America Trade Agreement
    6. Fix our frightening trade deficit (by creating FAIR trade agreements with other countries). Take a hard look at our dependence on Chinese cheap goods for a start.
    7. Use our resources to take care of our OWN citizens who need financial, health, or education help

I like the Fair Tax idea--but I don't consider it right at the top. We need to think of those issues that connect most closely with our survival as a culture! I'm sure other worthy items could be added, but the most important thing would be to limit the list to issues most people could support. I'm not sure about possible names. I have listened to Tancredo and he seems to have the strong confident manner needed for the job. I would need to know more before supporting him though.

Re: Third party possibility continued....

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    If such a great candidate represented what I see as important, the top issues would be:
    1. Secure our borders and ports before any discussion about what to do with those who are already here
    2. Penalize those who hire illegals
    3. No amnesty
    4. No benefits for non-citizens
    5. Revoke the North America Trade Agreement
    6. Fix our frightening trade deficit (by creating FAIR trade agreements with other countries). Take a hard look at our dependence on Chinese cheap goods for a start.
    7. Use our resources to take care of our OWN citizens who need financial, health, or education help
    I agree with the above, and think most here would as well. If #2 and #4 were realised we wouldn't have to worry about what to do with the 12-20 million illegals. They would eventually all self-deport.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Ok I will ad to your list and this has to be toward the top. CUT THE PHONE LINES TO INDIA. Please! If I have to talk to one more person from India for tech support I am going to scream.

Penalize companies that move there operations over seas or that out source to foreign countries.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

# After a 5 year moratorium on immigration, all people from different nations have an EQUAL chance for US citizenship, not one nation shall be favored.

#9) No communist nation shall benefit from the exporting or importing of US products.

#10) When a business wants to outsource, they must stand in line rather than be given a free pass to do so whenever they feel. The government shall REGULATE FAIR TRADE. If the entity's board members does not agree, cancel their CITIZENSHIP and they take their business overseas.

Just some thoughts!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DJ
    Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    Ok I will ad to your list and this has to be toward the top. CUT THE PHONE LINES TO INDIA. Please! If I have to talk to one more person from India for tech support I am going to scream.

Penalize companies that move there operations over seas or that out source to foreign countries.
    You are right. Something about outsourcing should be in there. We are out to protect the American worker in all ways. Good addition!

DJ

Good additions

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    # After a 5 year moratorium on immigration, all people from different nations have an EQUAL chance for US citizenship, not one nation shall be favored.

#9) No communist nation shall benefit from the exporting or importing of US products.

#10) When a business wants to outsource, they must stand in line rather than be given a free pass to do so whenever they feel. The government shall REGULATE FAIR TRADE. If the entity's board members does not agree, cancel their CITIZENSHIP and they take their business overseas.

Just some thoughts!
    All good ideas--especially the equal chance for US citizenship. The worst thing that can happen is that a huge percent of immigrants be from the same country (and language) since that would forever change our culture.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Any Idea what politician(s) would be good to head a 3rd Party up?

Newt?, Fred Thompson? Hunter? Steve King?
    I think if Fred ran Independent he would clean up. Just like Liberman did with the Dems.
    Fred Thompson has spoken those same old words that "we cannot deport 12 million illegal aliens." Check him out on you tube.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

MW
    Gogo wrote:

Good Lord, I certainly hope not!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast