Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Those DANG CANADIAN illegal aliens! /laugh

Hello everyone. Perhaps this will bring a good laugh to some of you, tears of sadness to others, or maybe just plain anger. I have been lobbying Congress, President and States, to deport illegal aliens and support alipac's illegal alien remedies. Here is a reply from "unclear on the concept" Senator Max Baucus. It is very typical of Democratic Senators responses to my letters. The only difference is that Max has dropped his "pathway to citizenship" line which was present in his earlier letters to me. But look at the illegal aliens he fears the most:

May 20, 2010

Dear MarkB:

Thank you for getting in touch regarding our nation's immigration policies. I appreciate hearing from you on this important issue.

As you know, immigration involves both our national and economic security. It is vitally important that we tackle the problem of illegal immigration. As part of that effort, we must enhance our enforcement efforts on the nation's borders.

Montana's vast border with Canada presents a unique challenge for border security. The threat from potential terrorists and drug runners is even more of a concern along Montana's Hi-Line precisely because all eyes are on the southern border.

If and when the Senate takes up immigration reform, it must provide adequate border security. We must ensure safe and adequate temporary worker programs, while also cracking down on businesses who hire illegal immigrants using phony Social Security numbers. Social Security benefits should only go to American citizens and those legally authorized to receive Social Security. Please rest assured that I take the immigration debate very seriously. Nothing is more important than our nation's security.

Thanks again for getting in touch. Please don't hesitate to contact me in the future with any additional comments or concerns. You can also visit my website at http://baucus.senate.gov/ for more information on current issues that affect Montanans.

Sincerely;

Max Baucus

Those DANG CANADIAN illegal aliens pouring across our borders by the millions and demanding our moose and beer! Talk about taking illegal immigration seriously! Yes all of our borders should be secure, but OMG what a total idiot?
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

I have to agree with you. Bush used to piss me off daily with his diatribes against Canadian drug companies. When I am in Canada I live about 45 minutes from the NY- Ont border, one of the biggest cities close to me is Hamilton. Hamilton used to get a bus load of Seniors from Buffalo and surrounding areas monthly... they would have prescriptions in hand, and they would head directly to Hamilton General Hospital ( or the tons of Doctor's offices in the area). Their monthly heart meds were so much cheaper in Canada, and we KNEW it. We welcomed them, they helped the economy!

We in turn scheduled OUR monthly buses for our alcohol runs into Buffalo...LOL! Buffalo welcomed us, we helped the economy!

Now I read a huge drug company is going to buy an INDIAN ( and no, NOT Native Indians) drug Company. Bush treated Canada like a third world Country, and now a drug company is really buying into a third world company!

Next Chapter...
    Nappy rails against Canada for "letting" the 9/11 terrorists into the US. Everyone want to point at the US- Canada border as our biggest threat. If you have crossed lately YOU WOULD KNOW THIS IS A HUGE LIE! It has gotten so strict to cross, many in Canada refuse to come over anymore. I know this is hurting US cities that used to count on monthly shopping sprees. I knew lots of people that would never hesitate to cross into Buffalo or Detroit for groceries we can't get in Canada. They would flock to Indian Reservations to get cigarettes that were 50% cheaper. Not anymore...

Then you look at the joke the border to the South is...

There are places on the Can-Am border where it runs right thru the heart of a town! How many murders are we reading about? How many drug runners are we reading about? It just makes my blood BOIL. Obozo practically bows down to Calderone, and at the same time thumbs his nose at the people that maintain the closest life style to our own.

One of these days Canada is just gonna say *bleep* off, and I won't blame them! I'll retreat to my Reservation ( Six Nations) and remember when I used to be proud to be American.

Absolutely true nomas -- Canada is our ally and almost a zero threat to us. The main threat We the People face comes from south of the border and from our own government that seems to be run by illegal -- oh wait it is run by illegals isn't it? Mostly a government and congress and president of traitors who have ZERO allegiance to We the People of the United States.

But that is exactly why the fool Max Baucus letter is so funny and sad. How dare he say that he takes the problem of illegal immigration seriously after telling us that his #1 priority is to virtually station troops along the Canadian border? What a nutcase!
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.