Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

E-VERIFY EVERYONE - March 2009 will be up again in Congress.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mexigrrrl
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Welcome Mexigrrrl Bienvenido ser de ayuda a su familia pero no a violar los leyes de migracion. There is an active Latin contingent here at ALIPAC you have a lot of company.
    muchas gracias y no tenemo deseos a ir de aqui porque tenemos mejorar nuestra pais aqui...
    thank you very much and we have no desier to leave here because we have to make our country better..

where is this latin contingent I am having trouble finding anything via google? if there is a forum here please lead me to it. thank you.

The e-verify sticker in the window of business establishments is a very GOOD idea and would increase business for those who display it. I think we should contact e-verify and suggest this. It is more constructive than my idea that was expressed out of anger.
    Hola! Bienvenido. No pensaba que habia otros Hispanos aqui.

Hello! Welcome. Didn't think there were other Hispanics here.

We should throw a party (drinks are on me) called "Alipac Latinos...all Americans welcome" . We'll have enchiladas, quesadillas, rice, beans and lots of other spicy food. Anyone like revoltillo?

We need a thread for Alipac Hispanics to come post and answer questions from other members. How many other Hispanics does Alipac have?

edit: oops, I meant Bienvenida hehe. Didn't realize you were a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye88
    We should throw a party (drinks are on me) called "Alipac Latinos...all Americans welcome" . We'll have enchiladas, quesadillas, rice, beans and lots of other spicy food. Anyone like revoltillo?
    Save some sangria and burittos for me!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    E-VERIFY EVERYONE - March 2009 will be up again in Congress.
    I thought it ran out at the end of this month? I know the fool has been holding it ransom, but I didn't know by him doing that, that it was put on hold?

I am a desinated agent for everify and am still confused on when is when

Too bad the businesses in Nevada love those illegals or I could have made a killing being the only designated agent for MANY square miles. Over 1 year and not 1 gig
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

Oh man nightowl. That has got to really suck. But it sounds like you're kinda in the same boat as the clean air epa agent here in Colorado. He has to police 4 million people state wide, and guess what, ain't happenning. I used to help him out by reporting companies who did improper work to save a buck, but did things illegally according to regulation, that I had to back and redo the right way. But that was about the only way he could actually do what he wanrted and needed to do effectively.

Welcome Mexigrrrl Bienvenido ser de ayuda a su familia pero no a violar los leyes de migracion. There is an active Latin contingent here at ALIPAC you have a lot of company.
    muchas gracias y no tenemo deseos a ir de aqui porque tenemos mejorar nuestra pais aqui...
    thank you very much and we have no desier to leave here because we have to make our country better..

where is this latin contingent I am having trouble finding anything via google? if there is a forum here please lead me to it. thank you.

The e-verify sticker in the window of business establishments is a very GOOD idea and would increase business for those who display it. I think we should contact e-verify and suggest this. It is more constructive than my idea that was expressed out of anger.

We need a thread for Alipac Hispanics to come post and answer questions from other members. How many other Hispanics does Alipac have?

I will take some ceviche to start, followed by arroz con pollo, finished off with a nice creamy flan.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

So, do some thinking.

State, City, County, even School Dists.

The low bid contractors.

If not the lead contractor all the sub's the bids,,,,,

Ya based on illegal immigrant wages, and the State Highway Dept's know it.
    The Governors know it, the State Senates and Houses know it.

You local city council knows who it is who is doing the sewer line install, the curb and gutter, the storm sewers, the gas line ditch digging.

The school dist. Supertendent and the school board trustees they know,
    the Mayor of Dallas Tx Tom Leppert, made his millions via a school construction company, does any one think his company got the low bid by using only America workers and legal workers.

So, its not just the U.S. Goverment, your city council guy is in the loop,
    the State Highway Dept's are in the game, your own school board.

Example is the Dallas Tx School board and its management who were
    useing fake SS#'s to pay illegal immigrats from Mexico and ya, even the State Ed. Agency knew about it.

"Dishonest Nation" is the problem.

April
    RED ALERT!!! PLEASE JOIN IN!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-808934.html#808934

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr

I will take some ceviche to start, followed by arroz con pollo, finished off with a nice creamy flan.
    Excellent choice.

I'll take fried ice-cream.

April
    Red ALERT!!! Please join in if you have not had the chance yet!
    Thanks!
    Click here:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-809184.html#809184

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast