Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye88
    Quote Originally Posted by mexigrrrl
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Welcome Mexigrrrl Bienvenido ser de ayuda a su familia pero no a violar los leyes de migracion. There is an active Latin contingent here at ALIPAC you have a lot of company.
    muchas gracias y no tenemo deseos a ir de aqui porque tenemos mejorar nuestra pais aqui...
    thank you very much and we have no desier to leave here because we have to make our country better..

where is this latin contingent I am having trouble finding anything via google? if there is a forum here please lead me to it. thank you.

The e-verify sticker in the window of business establishments is a very GOOD idea and would increase business for those who display it. I think we should contact e-verify and suggest this. It is more constructive than my idea that was expressed out of anger.
    Hola! Bienvenido. No pensaba que habia otros Hispanos aqui.

Hello! Welcome. Didn't think there were other Hispanics here.

We should throw a party (drinks are on me) called "Alipac Latinos...all Americans welcome" . We'll have enchiladas, quesadillas, rice, beans and lots of other spicy food. Anyone like revoltillo?

We need a thread for Alipac Hispanics to come post and answer questions from other members. How many other Hispanics does Alipac have?

edit: oops, I meant Bienvenida hehe. Didn't realize you were a girl.
    Don't forget the empanadas, gazpacho and choripan! Yum.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    I own a small business, and I would never hire Illegal workers to save a few bucks! Most of my competition looses many customers to me because the quality of their products made by Illegals suck so bad its worth it to them to pay me more and get it done right!
    Got any job opennings? I had to close mine down due to illegals competing at way low prices I couldn't compete with.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    I own a small business, and I would never hire Illegal workers to save a few bucks! Most of my competition looses many customers to me because the quality of their products made by Illegals suck so bad its worth it to them to pay me more and get it done right!
    Got any job opennings? I had to close mine down due to illegals competing at way low prices I couldn't compete with.
    I own a chain of Mexican restaurants across the nation and I had to close down to due to competition mostly from restaurants employing illegals.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123