Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    The American people are waking up and coming after any and all political machines that ignore our voices!

They sit in the lap of luxury while we lose jobs to economy,the overseas market,and illegal aliens and thousands of work visa holders from overseas.......

AND THEY DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!
    Ditto! Not only do they do nothing about it, in most cases, they are actively encouraging it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Pelosi....what can one say about this woman. There are no longer any appropriate words to describe this despicable human being.
    Pelosi has more to worry about than the CA Senate and Gov races. If Republicans take back Congress she is out of a job!! Oh man that would make me dance in the streets!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Atrocious Pelosi

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Pelosi....what can one say about this woman. There are no longer any appropriate words to describe this despicable human being.
    Pelosi has more to worry about than the CA Senate and Gov races. If Republicans take back Congress she is out of a job!! Oh man that would make me dance in the streets!!
    Every time that I see this political pervert I just want to heave

When that day comes*****and it is coming. There will be dancing in the streets everywhere.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

I totally forgot about that!!! You made my day and it's already a VERY stimulating Day!!!
    Wouldn't it be cool if she lost her seat in November! Her and Hairy Reed can stand on a corner with a tin cup!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

When that day comes*****and it is coming. There will be dancing in the streets everywhere.
    I hope so, that would be better than violence or a R3volution....
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12