Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Tim Russert On Meet the Press Sundays

Tim Russert is questioning each, but not all, of the Presidential candidates in a series of one hour interviews on Meet the Depressed.

Guess who is left out? Tancredo, Hunter, and Paul.

I politely wrote him an email and told him that I knew his excuse would be low polling numbers but the numbers are only low because the media is ignoring these candidates because the MSM has an open borders agenda.

You can email him @ http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6872152/ & put your requests for interviews in, too.

I sent Tim an email where I blasted the (biased) media and told him the American people are not so stupid they don't know brainwashing when they hear it.

I also said, "I have been to over a hundred blog sites and RON PAUL is the talk of the nation whether you want to admit it or not. He sure won the MSNBC debate poll big-time. If you don't have him on, it will prove that you too, are a media hypocrit."

Dear Mr. Russert,
    I would like to say I enjoy watching your show. However, I deeply regret the lack of oppotunity being given to Senators T. Tancredo, Ron Paul and D. Hunter by not being a part of your interviews of canidates for President. It is a blatent and intentional form of censorship not to mention a failure in regards to un-opinionated reporting. Such failures are what's leading to the destruction of the United States as we know it today. The mainstream media should know better, but obviously they also have an agenda to hide.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I will send an email tomorrow, recommend everyone else do the same!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll send one too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Consider it done OLIVERMYBOY!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)