Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Time to End Mexican Illegal Alien "Dependence" Day

By John W. Lillpop

Viva la independencia national?

Do Not Be Silly!

Although September 16 is supposed to be the Mexican equivalent of America's 4th of July, upwards of 38 million illegal alien free loaders and scam artists are living on the backs of American taxpayers.

Thus, the day should be renamed "Mexican Illegal Alien Dependence Day" to recognize the facts as they are.

However, with a minimal amount of political cajoles, there is a way to change things so that September 16 is truly a day of Independence for peoples on both sides of the borders.

To begin with, let us round up and deport every last illegal alien to Mexico. While not all illegal aliens are from Mexico, the overwhelming majority are, so let the Mexican government deal with the non-Mexicans at their leisure.

And once the United States has been purged of all illegal alien parasites, September 16 should be declared an American national holiday to celebrate the independence of American taxpayers from the social, cultural, economic, educational, and nation security burdens represented by the invading criminals.

At that happy day, we can wish Viva la independencia national? to the deported illegal aliens in Mexico, while wishing ourselves, "Happy Independence from Illegal Aliens" day!

Viva America!

"Happy Independence from Illegal Aliens" day!

Now thats a holiday to look forward to.

Go to hell Lilpop First there are not that many illegals let alone Mexican illegals here and Americans living abroad celebrate the 4th of July
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Go to hell Lilpop First there are not that many illegals let alone Mexican illegals here and Americans living abroad celebrate the 4th of July

Actually there have been reports that there might be close to 40 million illegals living here and 80% of them come from Mexico. Hence the press 2 for spanish and what not plus having to pay for their kids to learn english. Even if Americans celebrate the 4th of July abroad we don't demand it and I highly doubt 10% of pur poplation resides in one single country besides our own like Mexico's does.

Richard wrote:
    Go to hell Lilpop First there are not that many illegals let alone Mexican illegals here and Americans living abroad celebrate the 4th of July.
    Can you quote an actual number of illegals because all the numbers being thrown out, even by the people who should know like the Census Bureau, are estimates. About the only verifiable statistics on this problem are from CPB, and that is their encounters with invaders and arrests. Even they can't provide numbers on how many got away into this country. Without a mandatory E-Verify system there isn't even an accurate count of those using fake IDs, whether illegal or legal American residents running from their former lives. One woman in Calif. had 219 illegals working on her SSN simultaneously throughout the country, something she realized when the IRS sent her a letter demanding more thousands in taxes.
    Most Americans living abroad do celebrate the 4th, some with a quiet gathering at their homes, and the US consulates and embassies usually throw parties.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

both hillary and hussain obama used (on the spanish tv) the number 43 million illegals.

The number I use myself is 20 million I feel that it is more accurate and reflects the large number of legal residents who are commiting work rather than residence violations. There are a lot of students and the parents, spouses and children of legal workers who should not be working themselves
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are those "Americans living abroad" there illegally? Sucking up free health care? Obtaining social services while flattening wages? Popping out far more children then citizens can afford and demanding free schooling, medical care and welfare? Oh, are they commiting crimes, drunken driving, and destroying neighborhoods and the very fabric of the communities they invade?

I have never lived abroad, but visited Canada during the 4th of July. I was a respectful INVITED guest and no one objected to our quiet celebration.

Richard, can you not determine the difference?

The detestable thing about Mexican Independence Day HERE is that TOO many Mexicans here DEMAND that WE AMERICANS act as if the MEXICAN Independence Day is TANTAMOUNT to OUR FOURTH of July! Sorry, I will NEVER do that, I am an AMERICAN! First, last, and ALWAYS!

I am really out of the loop.

I am a lifelong Texan and Cinco de Mayo has always been celebrated here and often the celebrations are enjoyed by all.

This is the first I have heard of a Mexico Independence celebration.

That is not to say the people of Mexican ancestry did not celebrate, but I've never known and certainly not publicly like that. Is this something fairly recent?

I don't think anyone knows for sure how many are here. The census records would hardly show it as most illegals would not respond and even the census taker, assuming someone in the house would speak to them, would have no way to ascertain how many were there.

The federal government, local governments of all kinds, have been very careful to NOT keep count of the illegals. It's been 'don't ask/don't tell/don't count/that way we can pretend ignorance. That way they can either put out ridiculous numbers like 12M or they can say they just don't know.

I'm thinking if 12-40M, take your pick, Americans, illegally went to Mexico, were taking jobs, demanding benefits, causing problems, and then wanted to celebrate the 4th - publicly, the reaction would be pretty 'strong', woudn't you say?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast