Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Time for a nationwide Boycott

What can be easier that almost doing nothing? Isn't it time that we organize a boycott of any and all small and large businesses that we suspect of using illegals?
    If we announce a boycott nationwide, I believe there is great support for it; it just requires getting the word out, by visiting multiple sites with the info.
    Also, a small group can make calls to comapanies and ask their stance on illegals, and let them know we will go public with the info.
    I believe this could catch on very fast.
    When anyone sees a contractor using illegals, a group could call that contractor and let him know we will publish his business.

there are already a few places online that post what companies do hire illegals.

Boycott is a Must

Starting with goods from California, and especially San Francisco. Time to hurt the ENABLERS in the pocket where it will hurt most.

We need a comprehensive-full blown friends/enemies list for "American's against the Illegal Invasion by Mexico"

MEXICO REMAINS IN A SNIT OVER ARIZONA ENFORCEMENT LAW
    By m3report

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF FORMER BORDER PATROL OFFICERS
    Visit our website: http://www.nafbpo.org
    Foreign News Report

The National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers (NAFBPO) extracts and condenses the material that follows from Mexican and Central and South American on-line media sources on a daily basis. You are free to disseminate this information, but we request that you credit NAFBPO as being the provider.

To subscribe, click here

Cambio de Michoacan (Morelia) 5-13-10

Illegal Aliens Induce a Boycott of Arizona

Sonora – Businessmen and organizations in Sonora and Tamaulipas invoked a boycott of Arizona in support of their countrymen residing in Arizona and called for “A Day Without Mexicans.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Does the Mexican government even realize how happy we are about a day without Mexicans. This is stuff we DREAM about.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My idea goes a bit further than just posting names on wehirealiens.com
    Thats good, but lets say 4-10 of us made a call to a company to ask them to stop (or else) we post them publicly. we also call ourselves, or our boycott a name, and post it in nationwide forums; asking for reports of illegals and companies to inquire, and then post the results, ask for more people to make calls; the entire gamut to grow a movement.
    Even 2-3 people to start making a couple calls a day, in a concerted effort will have an impact; and remember, we then post it in several locations, and ask for new members and new info, at the same time.

~~@ REGGIE

I am from NYC and we have not just Mexicans, but Hondurans, Guatamalans, Columbians, Panamanians and MANY others from South America who come over our borders Every single day-- NY is a "sanctuary" state--

And I can tell you a day without South American Illegals was fine by me.
    The stores weren't as loud - Traffic was lighter, no toddlers, screaming in Spanish and no parents screaming back at them--

I didn't realize how much they had changed our QUALITY of life in NY until they all went to demonstrate and stayed out of the stores and off the roads.

It was a joy to shop-- I hope they do it more often

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGalsMom
    ~~@ REGGIE

I am from NYC and we have not just Mexicans, but Hondurans, Guatamalans, Columbians, Panamanians and MANY others from South America who come over our borders Every single day-- NY is a "sanctuary" state--

And I can tell you a day without South American Illegals was fine by me.
    The stores weren't as loud - Traffic was lighter, no toddlers, screaming in Spanish and no parents screaming back at them--

I didn't realize how much they had changed our QUALITY of life in NY until they all went to demonstrate and stayed out of the stores and off the roads.

It was a joy to shop-- I hope they do it more often
    I feel your pain. We have the same in South Florida. The good news is that many run from me as they are afraid I will get them deported.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What I have started to do is buy imported fruit and vegetables. That way I know that they were not picked by illegals. Part of the reason is not just that they are picked by illegals but many of them have arrest records. Everyday I monitor Collier County's whose in jail website as Immokalee has alot of farms and the county shows not only what they were arrested for and their picture but where they come from as well.

This thread seems to reflect the reason why we have this dilemna.

Sorry, if that offends anyone, but I'm still willing.