Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TIME TO START LEARNING HOW TO SURVIVE

This is the Federal Reserve with government blessing to devour their competition thus pushing the one world government closer. When it gets so bad then the government will push through the north american union and the amero as the solution. We are being played. This administration wants to start something so bad so they can declare marshall law they are grasping. The fear mongering is not working anymore and they know it. They are getting desperate. I say let the chips fall where they may. Buy seeds. Learn to hunt and fish. Get with your neighbors and see what you can do to help each other. This is war on a global scale between the citizens and the elites. Become as self sufficient as you can. This bailout is not going to stop the train because the elites are at the helm and they do not give a rats A _ _ about us!

The best thing you can do is learn how to survive. Gloom and Doom? Maybe, but as I see it what is happening has been planned and you had better prepare because it is going to get VERY bad!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

JAK
    I use to believe in bush... now I see only FEAR TATICS!!! He used them to get re elected, for the war...and now this!
    I am NOT buying his LIES anymore!!!

NO to the bailout!!! Period!!!!!!!!!!! bush CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: TIME TO START LEARNING HOW TO SURVIVE

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    Buy seeds. Learn to hunt and fish. Get with your neighbors and see what you can do to help each other. This is war on a global scale between the citizens and the elites. Become as self sufficient as you can.

We already do this. Not from choice, but from necessity. When you're raising 2 kids, paying your taxes, mortgage and bills on 20 thousand a year without handouts and freebies of any kind, there is no other choice!

I agree totally. It's something I have been thinking about for several years now.

Get yourself out of debt, stop wasting money at Wal Mart on Chinese geegaws, pinch the pennies as never before.

Buy a pressure cooker and some jars -

Gloom and doom - it may sound that way.

Actually, I just think it's a pretty good way to live. It's time we stop being an accessory to the destruction of this country by wasting our money and by spending it with those who import illegals andn those who sell shoddy merchandise.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I use to believe in bush... now I see only FEAR TATICS!!! He used them to get re elected, for the war...and now this!
    I am NOT buying his LIES anymore!!!

NO to the bailout!!! Period!!!!!!!!!!! bush CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!!!!!
    Absolutely!! He had a glazed look in his eye as he read his script, what a loser !!! WHAT A LIAR!!!! NO BAIL OUT!!!!!

Clue number one. Did anyone hear Bush blame illegal immigration for this? No! He did not. He is blaming the middle class. We are the only ones supporting the US right now. It is not corporate America it is not Washington, it is not our leaders. No it is us, the middle class who is supporting the US. He will not even give us credit. No, instead he blames us. This is what we are dealing with. A big fat LIAR and hater of our constitution.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

florgal Wrote:

We already do this. Not from choice, but from necessity. When you're raising 2 kids, paying your taxes, mortgage and bills on 20 thousand a year without handouts and freebies of any kind, there is no other choice!
    florgal, you are a true American. Many many years ago thats how Americans were. Now its just a welfare country, which has lead to the melt down.
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln

florgal wrote:

This is the Federal Reserve with government blessing to devour their competition thus pushing the one world government closer. When it gets so bad then the government will push through the north american union and the amero as the solution. We are being played. This administration wants to start something so bad so they can declare marshall law they are grasping. The fear mongering is not working anymore and they know it. They are getting desperate. I say let the chips fall where they may. Buy seeds. Learn to hunt and fish. Get with your neighbors and see what you can do to help each other. This is war on a global scale between the citizens and the elites. Become as self sufficient as you can. This bailout is not going to stop the train because the elites are at the helm and they do not give a rats A _ _ about us!

The best thing you can do is learn how to survive. Gloom and Doom? Maybe, but as I see it what is happening has been planned and you had better prepare because it is going to get VERY bad!
    I`m right with you ohflyingone, I was thinkling the same exact thought today. I`m gonna have to do some research on how to survive. Thanks
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I agree totally. It's something I have been thinking about for several years now.

Get yourself out of debt, stop wasting money at Wal Mart on Chinese geegaws, pinch the pennies as never before.

Buy a pressure cooker and some jars -

Gloom and doom - it may sound that way.

Actually, I just think it's a pretty good way to live. It's time we stop being an accessory to the destruction of this country by wasting our money and by spending it with those who import illegals andn those who sell shoddy merchandise.
    This year I finally learned how to can my own veggies I don't trust the produce at the stores anymore. Next year the vast majority of my back yard will be a veggie garden.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

cayla

Good for you on the canning.

Yes, it is better food and there is such a sense of accomplishment - and a feeling of security to know that you have all that good food in the jars.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast