Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

It is time to STOP MARY PETERS!!!

Just got this email and thought I would share it.

Tell Congress: Hold Mary Peters in Contempt

Transportation Secretary Mary Peters is the latest member of the Bush administration to break the law: She is opening our border to unsafe Mexican trucks despite a law passed overwhelmingly by Congress that forbids her from implementing the reckless pilot program. The law was enacted with bipartisan support and signed by President Bush.

Thumbing her nose at Congress and the American people, Mary Peters has displayed the height of Bush administration arrogance by authorizing the expenditure of funds that Congress has expressly declined to appropriate.

Peters is an out-of-control bureaucrat spending taxpayers' dollars on a dangerous program without any authority to do so. In fact, Congress expressly forbid her from spending a dime on her pilot project to open the border to trucks from Mexico. Peters chose to defy Congress and the will of the American people.

Do you think government bureaucrats should be allowed to spend taxpayer money on whatever they want, even though the people's representatives told her not to? Even though they endanger American lives? Of course you don't.

Congress knows Mexican trucks aren't as safe as U.S. trucks. That's why it passed laws requiring Mexican trucks to meet U.S. safety standards before they travel freely on our highways.

It is time to put a stop to Mary Peters' lawlessness. Tell your member of Congress that you want Mary Peters and President Bush to be held accountable for their reckless and illegal acts.

Tell your representatives in Congress that that they cannot stand for government bureaucrats who blatantly violate the law. Tell them to hold Mary Peters in contempt of Congress. Tell them to Fire Mary Peters!

Click here to take action:

http://www.teamsterstakeaction.org/campaign/contempt

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    It's Prison Time for Bonzo
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Time for the corruption to stop and the American people to be listened to!!!!!

This is an outrage, I e-mailed congress when the teamsters announced this...they have been trying to get her fired...I was sick when I seen her testify in congress last week and not one word was said about this.

She was in a hearing about the updating of our infrastructure...you can bet NAFTA super highway!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    This is an outrage, I e-mailed congress when the teamsters announced this...they have been trying to get her fired...I was sick when I seen her testify in congress last week and not one word was said about this.

She was in a hearing about the updating of our infrastructure...you can bet NAFTA super highway!!
    Yes, her name is definitely added to the long list of traitors the American people need to get out of their positions.

Was the driver of the 18-wheeler truck that killed the deputy sheriff in Houston part of the D.O.T. Mexican Truck program?

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Was the driver of the 18-wheeler truck that killed the deputy sheriff in Houston part of the D.O.T. Mexican Truck program?

Yes April her and Chertoff are on the top of that list!!!

"Carolinamtnwoman" I don't believe the average American citizen is privy to that information
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman

Yes April her and Chertoff are on the top of that list!!!

"Carolinamtnwoman" I don't believe the average American citizen is privy to that information
    They are always trying to keep the crimes of illegals a secret, they do not want anyone sending their cheap labor back home.