Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Time to STOP THE REAL ID!

This just in!

Time to STOP THE REAL ID!

Tuesday is a committee hearing on the Real ID Act We have people all over the country calling the Chairman of the committee asking that I may provide testimony. We need people all day Monday, tomorrow to call Senator Akaka's office stating Mark Lerner has valuable, and relevant information regarding the Real ID Act that Congress must be aware of. This evidence involves massive wrongdoing by Viisage Technology now known as L-1 Identity Solutions. As a result of this company's recent announcement regarding the purchase of Digimarc's licensing division L-1 will be the de-facto issuer of the Real ID compliant license. Between Digimarc and Viisage/L-1 they control up to 95% of all state issued driver's licenses. The information Mr. Lerner has is vital to the national security of the United States .

This is the phone number to call Senator Akaka's number is (202) 224-6361.

This is the link to the committee members. http://hsgac.senate.gov/public/index.cf ... itials=OGM

This is the link to the meeting itself. http://hsgac.senate.gov/public/index.cf ... f90c611a44

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT AS MANY PEOPLE CALL AS POSSIBLE!!!! I know this is short notice but we were not given advance notice.

SHARE THIS EMAIL WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE. THIS IS A REAL OPPORTUNITY FOR WE THE PEOPLE TO SHOW WE DO CARE AND ARE WATCHING WHAT CONGRESS IS DOING!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

well what does all that mean JP ?? it is now the tracking chip ? or what ? you mention a couple of buyouts and transfer of contracts and i'm lost . School me some please
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

April
    IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT AS MANY PEOPLE CALL AS POSSIBLE!!!! I know this is short notice but we were not given advance notice.

SHARE THIS EMAIL WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE. tHIS IS A REAL OPPORTUNITY FOR WE THE PEOPLE TO SHOW WE DO CARE AND ARE WATCHING WHAT CONGRESS IS DOING
    WILL DO , JP!

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    well what does all that mean JP ?? it is now the tracking chip ? or what ? you mention a couple of buyouts and transfer of contracts and i'm lost . School me some please
    Not a tracking chip at this time, it means that two companies will have all of your private information including your digital image. Someone who used to work for one of these companies is going to DC in hopes to testify before the members the information he has regarding the regarding their technology.

Here are the Details of the Meeting to take place

U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
    Subcommittee on Oversight of Government Management, the Federal Workforce, and the District of Columbia
    Title: The Impact of Implementation: A Review of the REAL ID Act and the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative
    Date: 4/29/08
    Time (EST): 9:30 AM
    Place: Dirksen Senate Office Building, Rm. 342
    The hearing will examine whether the federal government is prepared, in regards to staffing, infrastructure, and planning to implement REAL ID and the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI).

Witnesses

Panel 1
    The Honorable Stewart A. Baker , Assistant Secretary for Policy , U.S. Department of Homeland Security
    Mr. Derwood K. Staeben , Senior Advisor, Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative , Office of Passport Services, Border Crossing Card Renewal, Bureau of Consular Affairs, Department of Statement

Panel 2
    The Honorable Donna Stone , President , National Conference of State Legislatures
    Mr. David Quam , Director of Federal Relations , National Governors Association
    Ms. Caroline Fredrickson , Director , American Civil Liberties Union, Washington Legislative Office
    Mr. Roger J. Dow , President & CEO , Travel Industry Association
    Mr. Angelo L. Amador , Director of Immigration Policy , U.S. Chamber of Commerce
    Ms. Sophia Cope , Staff Attorney & Ron Plesser Fellow , Center for Democracy and Technology
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Thanks April

Called and emailed.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

I'm sorry. I did not see this in time or I would have called.

OK , I just made the call at 0932am EST . I talked with "Katrina" who was very nice and listened well i explained the important of Mr.Lerner being able to testify. She said "Mr.Lerner was just in her office , she was able to shake his hand ." Then she told me. quote, No guaratee on his speaking but we'll see. unguote.
    Did what i could , hope he speaks
    JP thanks for the phone # and great post . Your the Information man
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Lynn, you can still call and email.

Okay, I just called. She said she would add me to the polling list and said they were receiving a lot of calls on this. She requested my zip code and said she would pass the request along.

I also sent the Senator an email. Hope it helps.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast